[B19-B18] Spdskatr's mods | We Factorio now? (20 Jun)

Started by Spdskatr, February 25, 2017, 08:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

The mod author
Last Active:     January 15, 2019, 11:37:40 PM
So i think he left Rimworld modding.

Ioncloud

Well, I've been working on updating this to 1.1, I have a few things to get sorted out... but this is my first foray into modding for rimworld so I'm learning as I go... I do have 20+ years of software dev under my belt so it's mostly just figuring out the harmony/verse semantics...

I think the last thing I need to fix is on load all the items in the storage platform burst out and destroy whatever is in the tiles around it >.>

Resurak

Quote from: Ioncloud on March 03, 2020, 11:13:45 AM
Well, I've been working on updating this to 1.1, I have a few things to get sorted out... but this is my first foray into modding for rimworld so I'm learning as I go... I do have 20+ years of software dev under my belt so it's mostly just figuring out the harmony/verse semantics...

I think the last thing I need to fix is on load all the items in the storage platform burst out and destroy whatever is in the tiles around it >.>

Well, if you can update these mods you'll have my complete respect! Been waiting for any update to this, you are a life saver!

Zxypher

Quote from: Ioncloud on March 03, 2020, 11:13:45 AM

An update to these mods would be amazing. I really miss them.

Ioncloud

The storage platform is driving me nuts... the pawns pack everything but save/load and it all spews out o.0

Need to dig around in some other mods and see if I can figure out what PRF is doing differently...

Bigdestyn

mods broken get a bunch of errors at startup. when i research automation and try to place a autocooker down it gets stuck in the build menu and i cant exit it