[B19-B18] Spdskatr's mods | We Factorio now? (20 Jun)

Started by Spdskatr, February 25, 2017, 08:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

libra00

Quote from: Spdskatr on May 21, 2017, 02:03:48 AM
...Oh shit. I forgot to change the target version. It should work, nonetheless, I've tried it

And also regarding the A16 version of Cultivator tools, I actually developed that mod for A17 because I thought A17 would release well before I could publish my mod, so no A16 version, sorry. Guess I was wrong, but A17 shouldn't me much longer a wait ;)

Yeah, it doesn't throw errors, though I can't seem to find it or the research for it in any of the menus.  Re:cultivator - aw, too bad, it looks super helpful in my goal of making a modern latifundia colony (an economy based on huge areas of farmland.)  Guess I'll have to wait. :)

Spdskatr

Quote from: libra00 on May 21, 2017, 07:00:41 PM
Yeah, it doesn't throw errors, though I can't seem to find it or the research for it in any of the menus.
Right now it's unlocked through "machining", but it'll probably change in later versions for A17.
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

libra00

Quote from: Spdskatr on May 21, 2017, 07:44:46 PM
Right now it's unlocked through "machining", but it'll probably change in later versions for A17.

Ah, I hadn't thought to look there.  Thanks.

Spdskatr

SS Researchable Stat Upgrades

Adds stat upgrades that can be researched.

====STATS SHOWCASE====
TIERED
Mining: Improves mining speed. Included Pneumatic Picks research back from Alpha 12 for nostalgia.
Growing: Improves harvest speed and harvest success chance.
Building: Improves construction speed and construct success chance.
Animals: Improves animal gather speed and animal gather chance.
Productivity: Improves move speed and global work speed. Also a repeatable research at the end of the tree
v.1.0
Combat: (courtesy of Swenzi) Improves various stats in combat. (Daniel_USA you were just a bit too late :P)
Medical research: (Courtesy of KingSihv) Improves medical operation speed, quality and success chance.

SINGLE
Nutrient Resynthesis: Nutrient paste dispenser uses 33% less resources. 1000 research points. Also back from Alpha 12
Gun turret cooldown: Gun turrets fire shots in bursts of 4 instead of 3. Also back from Alpha 12
v.1.0
Nutrient flavoring: (name from rageage001) reduces mood debuff of eating mutrient paste meal from -4 to -2.
Psychology: (Courtesy of KingSihv) Prisoner recruit chance increased by 15%

(Note: Image may be outdated)

FAQ
Does this require a new save/colony/world/game/map/thing/stuff/computer/universe to use? No
Can I suggest something? You see the empty spaces in the research tree? Fill them. (Yes)
I've found a bug, what do I do? Tell me how you got to the bug, and backup your save file because I might ask for it
Do you have the stats in detail? Get the mod, you don't need to do anything, just enter the research screen. If I put it here it might not be up-to-date

Download - GitHub - Steam -
GitHub releases (All previous versions)
My mods

Canute

QuoteSINGLE
Nutrient Resynthesis: Nutrient paste dispenser uses 33% less resources. 1000 research points. Also back from Alpha 12
Whats about further research ?
- Dispenser create simple meals instead of nutri paste.
- Dispenser create fine meals

I know where allready was something similar at very old releases.

Spdskatr

Quote from: Canute on May 31, 2017, 09:32:37 AM
QuoteSINGLE
Whats about further research ?
- Dispenser create simple meals instead of nutri paste.
- Dispenser create fine meals

I know where allready was something similar at very old releases.
Oops, only just noticed this comment.

I've added Nutrient Flavoring, which reduces the taste debuff down by half. The guys on steam suggested it before you and I think this way it's not considered unbalanced
My mods

Pichu0102

I noticed orbital traders can't see cloth stored in deep storage, only on top of the platforms. Intended?
Edit: Caravans can't see more than what's on top either, and the platform blocks light.

thinkpad

Canute

Quote from: Pichu0102 on June 04, 2017, 11:18:43 PM
I noticed orbital traders can't see cloth stored in deep storage, only on top of the platforms. Intended?
Edit: Caravans can't see more than what's on top either, and the platform blocks light.
Yep, because the other only exist as numbers inside the storage and isn't part of your colony. You shouldn't see it at the colony overview either.
Thats the drawback of this storage, but you can store more resourcs on 2x2 tiles then any other storage (quantum,extended storage).

Spdskatr

Quote from: thinkpad on June 04, 2017, 11:54:17 PM
Is there a A16 of SS Researchable Stat Upgrades?
Unfortunately not, the new modding features of A17 are actually what allow me to make such a mod.
My mods

Ashardalon411

Ty for your mods !
I just want to know the utility of ss clocks, it don't anderstand how i can use this in my game to have an eventual advantage.
Does they are just cosmetics ?

Spdskatr

Quote from: Ashardalon411 on June 08, 2017, 02:22:22 PM
Ty for your mods !
I just want to know the utility of ss clocks, it don't anderstand how i can use this in my game to have an eventual advantage.
Does they are just cosmetics ?
Yup, I just made it for fun, that mod.
My mods

Spdskatr

Damage Indicators
A simple QoL mod that throws a mote of the damage taken.

(Oh look it's skullywag)

Currently shows:
Melee attack misses
Personal shield absorption
Regular damage

[MODDER JARGON INCOMING] Uses and includes Harmony patch library. Non-destructive is the way to go.

FAQ
New colony: Nope
Mod conflicts: Nope

Download - GitHub (version 1.0 only) - Steam B18 (1.0 version not on steam yet) - GitHub (previous versions)
My mods

kamikaze123

Hi,
Is their any way to make the auto-cultivator haul all the harvested food into a specific area? I wanted to try and make a fully automated farm in combination with Industrial Rollers, kinda like Factorio.

Spdskatr

Quote from: kamikaze123 on June 08, 2017, 07:29:10 PM
Hi,
Is their any way to make the auto-cultivator haul all the harvested food into a specific area? I wanted to try and make a fully automated farm in combination with Industrial Rollers, kinda like Factorio.

Hi kamikaze123 check this quick demonstration I made:

I'm going to put this on the cultivator page as well :P
My mods