[B19-B18] Spdskatr's mods | We Factorio now? (20 Jun)

Started by Spdskatr, February 25, 2017, 08:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamikaze123

Quote from: Spdskatr on June 08, 2017, 09:31:39 PM
Quote from: kamikaze123 on June 08, 2017, 07:29:10 PM
Hi,
Is their any way to make the auto-cultivator haul all the harvested food into a specific area? I wanted to try and make a fully automated farm in combination with Industrial Rollers, kinda like Factorio.

Hi kamikaze123 check this quick demonstration I made:

I'm going to put this on the cultivator page as well :P

Thanks! Love it.

Canute

With all the automations you just need 1 MAI and then you can set all your pawn to sleep/joy for 24h the day ! :-)
A nice utopia, but a nightmare for a labor union.

Could you now start to develop these things for the real world ? :-)
They could be useful for the overnext Mars mission.

Spdskatr

Quote from: Canute on June 09, 2017, 03:22:50 AM
With all the automations you just need 1 MAI and then you can set all your pawn to sleep/joy for 24h the day ! :-)
Suitable quote from the steam page:
"we are now one step closer to a fully automated-luxury-gay-space-communism"
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

kamikaze123

Quote from: Canute on June 09, 2017, 03:22:50 AM

Could you now start to develop these things for the real world ? :-)
They could be useful for the overnext Mars mission.

Just made a fully automated Clothing Factory lol, not really balanced in any way gameplay wise, but was pretty fun.

marvin__

Spdskatr

My mods

SpaceDorf

Damage Indicator - One of the Mods I did not know that I needed it.

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

dookie

Quick request:

Would you please update the git or upload SS Clocks somewhere for version alpha 17? 

It is marked as available for a17, but that version is only on steam workshop.  The link for the repo hasn't been updated in months.  I would really appreciate if you moved the newer files somewhere for download.
Thanks in advance.

Spdskatr

Quote from: dookie on June 11, 2017, 12:08:56 PM
Quick request:

Would you please update the git or upload SS Clocks somewhere for version alpha 17? 

It is marked as available for a17, but that version is only on steam workshop.  The link for the repo hasn't been updated in months.  I would really appreciate if you moved the newer files somewhere for download.
Thanks in advance.
Welp, my bad.
My mods

dookie

I really like 12hr time and the additional info of SS Clocks; but either something corrupted my save file, or the mod is trying to pull numbers from the wrong place. 
Therefore, the "Days passed since arrival" is returning "{0}" and throwing errors.  I'm guessing some reference is off since the number of days per quadrum is "{3}" instead of the actual 15 days.

Rimworld throws the following recurring error hundreds of times, even when the game is paused, whenever a clock is installed:

QuoteException translating 'Days passed since your arrival: {0}
Current quadrum: {4}
Local season: {2}

The year is divided into 4 quadrums of {3} days each. Quadrums are the same everywhere, while seasons are different in different places.

Local seasons for each quadrum:
{5}': System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
  at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Translator.Translate (System.String key, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Translator:Translate(String, Object[])
MoreTimeInfo.DateReadoutAdvanced:Prefix(Rect)
RimWorld.DateReadout:DateOnGUI_Patch1(Rect)
RimWorld.GlobalControlsUtility:DoDate(Single, Single, Single&)
RimWorld.GlobalControls:GlobalControlsOnGUI()
RimWorld.MapInterface:MapInterfaceOnGUI_BeforeMainTabs()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

coldcell

The damage indicator mod uses Harmony patches. What is this Harmony patch and how do I get it?

dookie

Quote from: coldcell on June 13, 2017, 01:46:21 PM
The damage indicator mod uses Harmony patches. What is this Harmony patch and how do I get it?

Harmony is a tool/library that comes included with mods which use its patches.  You don't need to get it separately.

Spdskatr

Quote from: dookie on June 13, 2017, 11:52:37 AM
I really like 12hr time and the additional info of SS Clocks; but either something corrupted my save file, or the mod is trying to pull numbers from the wrong place. 
Therefore, the "Days passed since arrival" is returning "{0}" and throwing errors.  I'm guessing some reference is off since the number of days per quadrum is "{3}" instead of the actual 15 days.

Rimworld throws the following recurring error hundreds of times, even when the game is paused, whenever a clock is installed:

QuoteException translating 'Days passed since your arrival: {0}
Current quadrum: {4}
Local season: {2}

The year is divided into 4 quadrums of {3} days each. Quadrums are the same everywhere, while seasons are different in different places.

Local seasons for each quadrum:
{5}': System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
  at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Translator.Translate (System.String key, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Translator:Translate(String, Object[])
MoreTimeInfo.DateReadoutAdvanced:Prefix(Rect)
RimWorld.DateReadout:DateOnGUI_Patch1(Rect)
RimWorld.GlobalControlsUtility:DoDate(Single, Single, Single&)
RimWorld.GlobalControls:GlobalControlsOnGUI()
RimWorld.MapInterface:MapInterfaceOnGUI_BeforeMainTabs()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:OnGUI()
Well :/ Maybe it's something to do with A17. I'll see if I can fix it
My mods

Spdskatr

My mods