[A16] RimMeth - My First Rimworld Mod

Started by Totally Professional, January 05, 2017, 01:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totally Professional

Quote from: ajaviide on January 06, 2017, 02:38:59 AM
smokeweed causes cancer :S so not weed anymore, also you dont smoke leafs :D
My colonist dont do much drugs tho :)

Something similar to your idea has been added in the new update, BlueIce.

Totally Professional

Quote from: ajaviide on January 06, 2017, 01:06:21 PM
TotallyProfessional--- Will you do other drugs to?

Sparkie -- you guessed right im from Estonia.

I will hopefully be doing yeah, I'm planning on a painkiller mod (I know this has been done, but I aim to make it as true to life as I can and add many types of real life drugs used for this, also opium, which means heroin I guess.

Totally Professional

Birdy

Cool mod!

What about oral drugs like stanozolol (winstrol), methandienone (dianabol), oxandrolone (anavar), fluoxymesterone (halotestin), mesterolone (proviron), tamoxifen (nolvadex),  anastrozole (arimidex), clomifen (clomid) and injectable drugs like testosteron enanthate/propionate/cypionate, deca, tren, masteron, primo etc.?

You could give our colonists some serious gains, and side-effect recovery potential!

Totally Professional

I'm planning to add a lot, instead of adding to this mod, I might seperate and make a drug overhaul mod

Totally Professional

Update 3 is out!, I have added a new made up drug, as people don't want real world drugs and more fantasy ones.

deadlyreg

Speaking as a man knee deep in the pharmaceutical industry I would much prefer fantastic drugs to real world drugs. We are in space after all, we need more than just cocaine we need space cocaine. Plus it lets you stretch those speculative muscles. Looking forward to more from this!

Canute

QuoteUpdate 3
-Methylamine is no longer purchasable, it instead must be made.

On the black market anything is buyable.
You should made it possible that pirate trader can have it.

Totally Professional

It is like that to add challenge, I get that it could be buyable, but I want it to be hard to make.