Exception on startup

Started by shadowwolf0357, March 02, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowwolf0357

Hi, I'm hoping some can shed some light on a exception I get when booting the game. What happens is I'll start the game and as soon as everything loads into the main menu I get an error message in the debug window(I've attached a screenshot of that along with a copy of all the error details in the order they appear). here is a link to the full debug log that the game gives you from the share logs button. What puzzles me is that this doesn't seem have any effect on the game itself as I can load and play perfectly fine. If you need any more info please ask away.

Cheers
Shadowwolf0357

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

XeoNovaDan

Mod list with the load order you have it in?

I'm not entirely sure how much I'll be able to know as my C# knowledge is very limited, but I should be able to spot a conflict or bad load order. Looking through the detailed log, there appears to be a lack of a pawn type that should be there; possibly a typo that the creator made in XML, or another mod overrides that reference or conflicts with that bit of code? Don't quote me on that though.

shadowwolf0357

Thanks for the quick reply, I think something must have recently happened as I've been using this mod list for about a month without issue. I verified the game files using steam a moment ago (many apologies but I completely forgot to do that :|) and the problem seems solved for now. If you figure out what happened that'd be great in case it ever happens again or if it's a bug the mod author should know about. Cheers mate :)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

skullywag

it was moaning about some whitespace found in the 1st character space of an xml file, this isnt allowed, had you edited any mods or xml files yourself? added any new mods? if not its possible just a corrupt file hence the redownload fixed it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

shadowwolf0357

Yea corrupt file seems most likely as It hasn't happened again since. Cheers for all the replies guys :)