(Mod Idea)Capture Towns

Started by Redsox, March 02, 2017, 06:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsox

Raiding other towns is costly, both in terms of food, and colonists. But what if there was another way...
My mod idea is the ability to capture towns, through either threatening it or fighting the defenders until they surrender. Once a town was captured, you could be like Negan, demanding them to grow food for you, give you stuff, and various other things. But there would be a downside like the town could rebel, the faction would attack the captured town more, and drastically reduce relations with the faction and their allies. There would be a rebellion bar for each town. It would raise if the captured people outnumbered your colonists over watching them, and they do not have their basic needs met like not enough food/joy time/sleep/etc. You could keep the bar down by making the townspeople scared such as killing one to set an example or beating them like you could in earlier alphas, outnumber them with guards, and make sure they don't have access to weapons. This is an idea that is probably is too hard to mod and a change this big would have to be made by the devs, so this was more of me getting my ideas out.