[1.0-B18] Don't Shave Your Head, Ushanka, Metro Armory, Music, and more!

Started by Dark_Inquisitor, March 04, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Mufflamingo on July 16, 2017, 03:45:26 AM
How is this different from this https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33575.msg348890#msg348890

That mod just displays regular hair sprites with hats, causing all kinds of clipping issues. DSYH displays specially adapted sprites that always fit exactly underneath the headwear your pawns are wearing. So you can have long hair showing underneath a helmet without also having mohawks clipping through said helmets.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Mufflamingo

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on July 16, 2017, 03:49:38 AM
Quote from: Mufflamingo on July 16, 2017, 03:45:26 AM
How is this different from this https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33575.msg348890#msg348890

That mod just displays regular hair sprites with hats, causing all kinds of clipping issues. DSYH displays specially adapted sprites that always fit exactly underneath the headwear your pawns are wearing. So you can have long hair showing underneath a helmet without also having mohawks clipping through said helmets.

Ohhh. Okay. I get it. Thanks.  :)
Bleeeee. . . . .

PixelBitZombie

Quote from: Dark_Inquisitor on July 15, 2017, 08:19:07 PM
Truth is, it's all good,  but it's just showing the bad version. It should load normally, but if for some reasons it's not, i'll upload specifically A17b too :)

It started to work, however I don't seem to hear much of the songs. I even have a Disable Vanilla Music Mod, which I guess doesn't work, because I heard vanilla music.

Edit:
The music works, however I don't hear the new songs often as I'd imagine. It does work though. DSYH, I can confirm FacialStuff from the Steam Workshop does not work.
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"

Napple

Mufflamingo

Bleeeee. . . . .

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: PixelBitZombie on July 16, 2017, 05:11:09 AM
The music works, however I don't hear the new songs often as I'd imagine. It does work though. DSYH, I can confirm FacialStuff from the Steam Workshop does not work.
Thank you, I'll note that on the main post.
As for frequency - It's a known thing among RimWorld music mods to do so. Or mabe you just don't notice it? ;)  (always an option, right?...)

Quote from: Napple on July 17, 2017, 01:36:24 AM
will the head mod work with children and pregnancy?
I highly doubt it, since afaik children and pregnancy mod messes with hair too.

Quote from: Mufflamingo on July 17, 2017, 03:54:15 AM
Rimsenal hairpack compatibility please.  ;D
Already on the to-do list ;)

Also, for anyone that was put off by the disability to download Verge of Galaxy without registering on Nexus - I uploaded whole mod on the Github, so you can download it without any hassle.

PixelBitZombie

Quote from: Dark_Inquisitor on July 17, 2017, 04:13:16 PM
Thank you, I'll note that on the main post.
As for frequency - It's a known thing among RimWorld music mods to do so. Or mabe you just don't notice it? ;)  (always an option, right?...)

Hmm, I'm also running C&P as well. I'm still going to assume FS just doesn't work with it though.
It is very possible to ignore the music and I just never noticed.
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"

GngBngBus

rambo

Mufflamingo

Bleeeee. . . . .

rambo

Gelo

Hey, I was playing with "Vanilla-like wheat" mod for some time, and now have a bug report:

Operating milling stone and milling machine is considered a cooking job, it speeds up with high cooking skill, but it increases pawn's crafting skill instead of cooking and all the bills have "Allowed crafting skill" slider instead of "Allowed cooking skill". This is kinda confusing. :-\ Since grinding looks much more like a cooking than tailoring/smithing/crafting goods - I suggest you make grinding a legit cooking job!

That's all, everything else is working fine. :D