[A16] Waka's Mods (Updated 10/4/17)

Started by Waka, March 06, 2017, 11:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waka

Waka's Mods

Glitterworld Medicine Crafting
This is a mod that adds craftable Glitterworld Medicine. It requires 1 Medicine, 3 Neutroamine and 10 Hyperweave. Level 10 medicine skill and level 5 crafting skill are necessary to craft.

Military Medicine
This is a mod that adds craftable Military Medicine. Ordinary Medicine has a potency of 0.7, Glitterworld Medicine has  potency of 1.6. Military medicine fills the gap with a potency of 1.2. It requires 1 Medicine, 2 Neutroamine and 1 Synthread. Level 7 medicine skill and level 4 crafting skill are necessary to craft. Thanks JustTundra for the awesome texture.

Glitterworld and Military Medicine Crafting
This is a combination of the two mods mentioned above.

Scoped Guns
This mod adds two items and three guns to the game.
Scoped Rifles have an increased +10 Range and +10% Accuracy at short, medium and long range.
Lens: Used to craft the scope. Created at the smelter using 5 bricks.
Scope: Can be attached to a Survival Rifle, Assault Rifle, or Charge Rifle to increase range and accuracy. Created at the machining table using 2 Lenses, 10 Steel and a single component.
Scoped Survival Rifle: A Survival Rifle with a scope attached. Can be crafted at a machining table with a Scope and a Survival Rifle.
Scoped Assault Rifle: A Assault Rifle with a scope attached. Can be crafted at a machining table with a Scope and a Assault Rifle.
Scoped Charge Rifle: A Charge Rifle with a scope attached. Can be crafted at a machining table with a Scope and a Charge Rifle.

Smokeleaf Oil
Adds a consumable drug named Smokeleaf Oil to the game. Smokeleaf Oil reduces pain by 20%, but increases appatite by 30%. It is not addictive whatsoever. It can be crafted at the drug lab after the 'Smokeleaf Oil Production' research is complete. It requires 8 Smokeleaf Leaves, and takes x10 as long as Smokeleaf Joints to produce.
Credit to Rimrue for the idea, I just made it.

Author
Waka

Download
Link to folder with all my mods:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tj8wpuxtleam8bn/AADUIXXiOIb0eb47_SbqnsaEa?dl=0

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

License
I have no problem with anyone using these mods or including them in a mod pack, but I would like credit if you choose to do so.

b4d

uhh.. what's the password for extracting Glitterworld and Military Medicine Crafting.zip?

paolomari

Waka

New .zips have been posted. My bad, guys. Everything should be working now.

katherineironfist

Thanks for this mod!

The only way I was able to get Glitterworld medicine before was thru the Glittertech mod but god damn it was a pain in the ASS getting the absurd amount of ingredients required to make it.

This makes it so much more easier, so thank you!

Waka

Glad I could help. It certainly is easier to get a hold of hyperweave than all the different medicines introduced in glittertech. If you have EPOE, it adds textile traders that carry quite a bit of hyperweave in their inventory.

JustTundra

Thanks for making this mod. Regular medicine having an effectiveness of 70% always bugged me and the military medicine is actually useful late game for surgery where glitterworld medicine seems to always escape me but my doctors are trained and enhanced enough to do the surgery.

I also made a smoother looking texture for the military medicine which you're welcome to use if you so desire.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
I can do basic graphics if you are too lazy to do them yourself and I am not.

faltonico

A kit to fill the gap is what was needed.
Thank you.
I am personally not comfortable with crafting glitterworld medicine with normal means, it doesn't seem fitting lorewise, but i know there will be a lot of people who appreciates it.

Waka

Thanks JustTundra! I will gladly use that texture, making textures is always the hardest part for me. Zips have been updated, and credit has been given for the texture.