Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• December 12, 2019, 09:17:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rimworld Music/OST?  (Read 4054 times)

Kalesin

• Drifter
  • Save the Muffalos
    • View Profile
Rimworld Music/OST?
« on: September 19, 2013, 04:53:39 PM »

It know Tynan is looking  2d artist (which by the way, to see if I talk to my sister, who has studied art and design), but I came to mind my other brother who is a musician.

There designed or implemented the sound in the game?

I guess my brother would be happy to collaborate.

As shown, leave link to composition made ​​long ago to and that I really liked and I think something like that would be perfect for music in our colonies.

As shown, leave link to composition made ​​long ago to save me and that I really liked and I think something like that would be perfect for music in our colonies.

http://picosong.com/yAAB/

Yarkista

Re: Rimworld Music/OST?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 05:02:06 PM »

It know Tynan is looking  2d artist (which by the way, to see if I talk to my sister, who has studied art and design), but I came to mind my other brother who is a musician.

There designed or implemented the sound in the game?

I guess my brother would be happy to collaborate.

As shown, leave link to composition made ​​long ago to and that I really liked and I think something like that would be perfect for music in our colonies.

As shown, leave link to composition made ​​long ago to save me and that I really liked and I think something like that would be perfect for music in our colonies.

http://picosong.com/yAAB/

Eh, a bit too much synth for my tastes, but it was ok I guess.

Tynan

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
    • Tynan's Blog
Re: Rimworld Music/OST?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 05:22:42 PM »

Why thank you for the offer, but I've got an audio guy lined up already, so there's no need any more.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog