Official: Polish

Started by Neone, April 16, 2014, 08:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2piotrek

Poprawiono literówkę "Polwać" na Polować.

Jakub k.

i like to see all the polish people on this thread using a polish way of speaking while typing in English .it's hilarious.

Adamiks

Is it really that funny tho? I mean, most non-English speakers will make mistakes and put parts of grammar of their native language into English. What is important is fact that those people at least try to communicate with other people who dont understand their native language. And besides, many typos wont really 'corrupt' whole sentence that much, i mean, even if you'll make mistakes here and there, it doesnt really matter as long people will be able to understand what you're trying to say.

Kazeyoshi

Hello,
Could any Polish person contact me and guide me on how to start translating ? I'm not really good with GitHubs and so on and I'd like to contribute towards our common goal. Also it would be nice if someone that leads "the party" could contact me as I have few suggestions/hints to make Polish translations even more accurate.

Jakub k.

dude it was just a prank bro.

maybe a social experiment...

don't get mad..

Kunegard

Quote from: Kazeyoshi on April 11, 2016, 05:34:52 AM
Hello,
Could any Polish person contact me and guide me on how to start translating ? I'm not really good with GitHubs and so on and I'd like to contribute towards our common goal. Also it would be nice if someone that leads "the party" could contact me as I have few suggestions/hints to make Polish translations even more accurate.
Ready!

To anyone attracted to translate RimPLworld:
I would be very grateful if you could write me (priv or whatever) your Skype username. Why? We could open meeting and coordinate our moves. So far we've got on team me, Nalthe (aka my gf <3), Piotrek (I mean I don't know if he's just sometimes helping around or really working) and... noone more? Well, it seems so.
Anyway, we've started working on new alpha from today and... er... I hope that we could do it to the end of the month. But - as I said - we want YOU to join the translating army.
Tell me I'm adored
Please tell me I'm adored

Illuminati

Cześć wszystkim.
Jest jeszcze jakiś github?? Może dobrym rozwiązaniem było by trzymanie plików na chmurze od googla?? Przynajmniej każdy by mógł choć trochę pomóc. Ogólnie to chciałbym pomóc w tłumaczeniu tylko nie mogę znaleźć jakiegoś działu czy stronki.

geras

Is this translation still being developed or is it abandoned? I'd like to help.
Whoever is in charge of translation, please PM or email me if interested.

Avito

Siema robi ktoś aktualizacje do spolszczenia czy zostało to już porzucone ;)

MMAciek

Cześć, jeżeli ktoś chcę pograć w RimWorld ze spolszczonym modem Metro Armory (Mod dodający broń z Uniwersum Metro 2033) to zapraszam -> https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22588.0

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

Damian, aka Bucu

Obecnie kilka osób jeszcze pracuje nad tłumaczeniem. Roboty jest jeszcze dużo to fakt. Ja np 10 miesięcy temu przetłumaczyłem całość która działała bez błędów. (nie licząc tych wynikających z literówek itd). Obecnie polskie tłumaczenie pozostawia wiele do życzenia ale wróciłem i znów zaczynam zabawę. :)

Kunegard

Quote from: Avito on July 23, 2016, 07:13:12 PM
Siema robi ktoś aktualizacje do spolszczenia czy zostało to już porzucone ;)
Quote from: geras on July 21, 2016, 07:43:15 AM
Is this translation still being developed or is it abandoned? I'd like to help.
Whoever is in charge of translation, please PM or email me if interested.

Yup, we're still working on it. Had to have a break from all stuffs (you know, moving out to girlfriend) and do something with my life. Hopefuly, we're back, well, as you can see. ^^
I don't know if it has sense to have more than four ppl on team (and I know that at least one is studying Polish and is good in what she's doing ^^).

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Tell me I'm adored

rafjaw5

Jak idzie spolszczenie? Byłbym chętny do pomocy.

Kunegard

Quote from: rafjaw5 on August 18, 2016, 04:52:54 PM
Jak idzie spolszczenie? Byłbym chętny do pomocy.

Obecnie nas pięciu jest, z czego trzech regularnie i codziennie coś dodaje. Nie tak dawno stuknęło nam 1k commitów na GitHubie, a prace... tłumaczenie jest w sumie gotowe. Pozostało jedynie naprawienie uszkodzonych/brakujących tagów, które zagubiły się gdzieś podczas poprzednich aktualizacji - zapomnianych, wędrujących gdzieśtam. A, no i gramatyka. Pomijając celowe zmiany ze "zwierzę" na "zwierze", zdarzają się śmiszne kruczki i w ogóle jeśli ogarniasz kwestie czysto korektorskie i jesteś za pan brat z przecinkami i innymi strasznymi potworami, to naprawdę gorąco zapraszamy, bo w sumie to jest w tym momencie najważniejsze.

(Swoją drogą, niedawno odkryliśmy, że poprzednia ekipa tłumaczeniowa zrobiła Is downed na Jest przygnębiony. W ten sposób wszystkie nieprzytomne istoty były przygnębione. Nie nieprzytomne, a przygnębione. To stało się już chyba klasykiem.)
Tell me I'm adored

Ceglaaa

Quote from: Kunegard on August 19, 2016, 03:43:39 AM
. A, no i gramatyka. Pomijając celowe zmiany ze "zwierzę" na "zwierze", zdarzają się śmiszne kruczki i w ogóle jeśli ogarniasz kwestie czysto korektorskie i jesteś za pan brat z przecinkami i innymi strasznymi potworami, to naprawdę gorąco zapraszamy, bo w sumie to jest w tym momencie najważniejsze.

You have successfully summoned a lesser grammar nazi!

How can I serve you, master?