[A16] ghost cryptosleep casket - pawn disappears after missing ship departure

Started by werz, March 09, 2017, 06:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

werz

Sorry I don't have a saved game for this one but I think I can manage to produce one if needed.

I had a ship that I wanted to launch so I asked some pawns to enter the caskets attached to the ship then started the launch sequence.

Unfortunately, I forgot a pawn that didn't reach the ship in time and just saw the ship leaving without him.

==== CREDITS ====

After the credits, the pawn was still here, the ship wasn't, but his task was still to reach the cryptosleep casket, so he reached the place the casket was and just vanished from the game.

What we could have expected.

• He misses the launch, he stays but doesn't enter a casket from a parallel reality (this is the real bug, the other points are nice-to-have features)
  • Before starting the launch sequence, I could have gotten dialogue box with a warning because the pawn that was supposed to enter the casket wasn't here yet (but maybe I had one, I should retry and look closer)
  • Before starting the launch sequence, I could have gotten dialogue box with a warning because I had some empty seats on the ship and gosh those are expensive (but maybe I had one, I should retry and look closer)

ZorbaTHut