[B19] More Monstergirls

Started by junchan, March 09, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junchan

Description

The Monstergirls have come to join your colony.

They are:
The cowgirls, who make nice milk.
The pack animals, centaurs and dryads.
The black harpies and red harpies, who produce beautful plumage.
The ice fairies and forest fairies, who produce weird dust.
The slimegirls, who make red potions.
The strange creature, the Impmother.
The thrumbogirls and the dragongirls, who are strong fighters.

All are advanced intelligence except slimegirls. They are good to keep as pets.

Download
Steam Workshop Original B19 Updated!!!!
Enhanced Version Dropbox B19 Updated!!!
A Dog Said Patch Dropbox New!

-------

I am not claiming this as my own, I'm simply posting this here at Ramsis's recommendation, credit for its creation goes to its original creators.

I have been working on things to add to this mod and will probably post them here in a separate link if and when I feel like they're ready for public consumption.  I am however completely new at Rimworld modding though.

Update!

15/09/18: Thanks to akula for reporting what turned out to be a nasty little bug in the ADS patch which has now (hopefully) been squashed.  New version of the ADS patch uploaded.

14/09/18: Gave Dragongirls and Impmothers the milk/wool/leather treatment.  Added an ADS patch for those boo-boos, and Harpy wing prostheses in case the worst happens to your fluffy little birdbrains' wings!

12/09/18: Fixed a little problem where Dryads were producing Centaur milk

10/09/18: Small update where I added a patch for A Dog Said...

09/09/18: Partial update for B19.  The monstergirls from the original mod are in and will do your bidding with hauling, cleaning and mining, provided obedience and hauling are trained.  I was doing some other stuff with it too, but I basically ran out of time.  It's getting late and I have stuff to do this week.  There's also the annoying fact that my rimworld install isn't working properly... can't seem to do surgery on pawns to give them peglegs, and the lobotomy mod doesn't seem to work for me...  What I've completed so far is bundled in the 7z file.

26/11/17: Further fixing and adjusting.  Got the A Dog Said... patch finished at last!  I only posted one patch because it works for both versions!  Now with added patch for the Lite version of A Dog Said...

21/11/17: Fixed problem regarding the Imps.  Thanks to Pez and Ojiji for reporting and thanks to Fregrant for providing the fix!

20/11/17: Did some work on the Harpy and Black Harpy and added a preliminary ADS patch...

19/11/17: Updated the basic mod so that it works on B18.  I'm continuing to work on getting back the functionality of the custom version.

Current Progress:

Updated to B19.
Added Leather and Animal Product Defs for all but two of the monsters.
Made some artwork tweaks to some of the monsters.
A Dog Said patch and prosthetic harpy wings.

To Do:

Any further bugfixing/balancing.
--------

caiowb

ChJees

harpo99999

is there a NON-DRM location for the mod?
can only see a hot ice location, nothing usable

junchan

Doh, forgot to paste the dropbox link.... fixed.

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

AngleWyrm

Fun stuff :)

Got a dragon girl from one of the traders, and she's become my surgeons pal, nuzzled and named.

I noticed a description that suggested the types have favorite territories, and I haven't seen anything yet in the Temporal Forest biome. If they do occur by biome then I have a suggestion: Please make a distribution curve so that they occur mostly in their favorite biome, but can also occur in other places as well.

An easy to cope with way to do this is to set up a table with one row of chances for each girl. Maybe dragonGirls favor deserts so she gets 10 chances out of the set. Maybe she hates Arctic so she gets only 1 chance out of the set to show up there. Maybe she sometimes visits Tropical Forests, so she gets 3 chances to appear there.

Then you can pick a column that fits the current biome and roll against the set of chances in the column.

Edit: after several world starts they are appearing just fine, must have been bad luck from the RNG.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Krolon

Is is inspiration from anime "Monster Musume"? It's kinda weird to play with this mod after watching anime...

FreyaMaluk

Ramsis

I'd still recommend you contact the folks working on the mod itself and making sure they are okay with it.

I also still want my damn fuzzy Kobold!
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Kuroda117

this is perfect whit a mod of medieval times...but i don't see lamia

cesarjunior233

junchan

Quote from: Ramsis on March 10, 2017, 10:07:24 AM
I'd still recommend you contact the folks working on the mod itself and making sure they are okay with it.

I also still want my damn fuzzy Kobold!

wagon (who seems to be the person who posted it on Steam Workshop) messaged me yesterday giving me permission, so it's all okay.  As for the Kobold... if some kind soul gives me art assets for anything Kobold related then I will provide :P

Quote from: Kuroda117 on March 10, 2017, 03:49:53 PM
this is perfect whit a mod of medieval times...but i don't see lamia

Lamia is a separate mod created by a separate person. You can find it here.

Quote from: KrolCwanPL on March 10, 2017, 09:13:56 AM
Is is inspiration from anime "Monster Musume"? It's kinda weird to play with this mod after watching anime...

Seems that way doesn't it?

junchan

I put up a patch for A Dog Said.

MarineStardust

can you message me the link to your deviantart profile or the link to that deviantart picture AngleWyrm? want to check out your picture