Started by junchan, March 09, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiseKnight

Quote from: Austintrollinski on July 05, 2017, 05:46:54 AM
when is a17 version of this mod going to come out

Quote from: Fregrant on May 29, 2017, 05:59:07 AM
Okay, there is my personal archives.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x7cfp68bymzbt9j/AAAduRBJ8ibbrwefecLUvM07a?dl=0

"A17MonstergirlsOriginal" is original mod, fixed for A17. Names are a bit tweaked (no more "male thrumbogirls").

"A17MonstergirlsLamiaNeko" includes Lamia and Neko animal races from another mods, plus some changes. Like eggs require a warm place now. Should be savegame-compatible with original mod.
Lamia mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=845431906
Neko mod, A16, works A17 as well https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=31470.0

"A17MonstergirlsTest" is my current pack, which Im twisting right now. Not compatible with old saves as Im playing with race names and so on.
its a bit buggy tho

wagon

updated to a17 on steam. more content soon

bloodshifter

Wagon question, I've been talking to Walking Problem the creator of Minions Mod and he's willing to make a mod to add back in the various tasks for the MGs that used to be shared between the two mods. Problem is I can't contact Junchan to ask if it's alright.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: bloodshifter on August 11, 2017, 01:44:26 PM
Wagon question, I've been talking to Walking Problem the creator of Minions Mod and he's willing to make a mod to add back in the various tasks for the MGs that used to be shared between the two mods. Problem is I can't contact Junchan to ask if it's alright.

Hey, I just downloaded the mod to take a look.

The latest version of More Monstergirls actually is already using ChJees' codes to make them to some chores already (although Minions still does more types of work, because ChJees' codes only works for some type of works, but dun work for most others; and that I actually self coded all the different work types, but used ChJees' codes for improved performance for some work type).

These are the work types that already work in MMG based on the latest version i just download to see:
                                <subNodes>
                                    <li Class="monstergirls.JobGiver_GenericWorkGiver">
                                        <workGiverDef>CleanFilth</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>Mine</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>PlantsCut</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>Strip</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>GrowerHarvest</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>Slaughter</workGiverDef>
</li>

</subNodes>

You should download and try again.

bloodshifter

Quote from: Walking Problem on August 11, 2017, 04:25:03 PM
Quote from: bloodshifter on August 11, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

Hey, I just downloaded the mod to take a look.

The latest version of More Monstergirls actually is already using ChJees' codes to make them to some chores already (although Minions still does more types of work, because ChJees' codes only works for some type of works, but dun work for most others; and that I actually self coded all the different work types, but used ChJees' codes for improved performance for some work type).

These are the work types that already work in MMG based on the latest version i just download to see:
                                <subNodes>
                                        <workGiverDef>CleanFilth</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>Mine</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>PlantsCut</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>Strip</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>GrowerHarvest</workGiverDef>
</li>
<workGiverDef>Slaughter</workGiverDef>
</li>

</subNodes>

You should download and try again.
The steam version does not have those code lines.

WalkingProblem

bloodshifter - then why not you play with the one "with" the codes?

bloodshifter

Quote from: Walking Problem on August 12, 2017, 02:31:18 PM
bloodshifter - then why not you play with the one "with" the codes?
My game breaks with non steam Mods. No idea why I have already lodged a complaint too.

LiteEmUp

so this mod has an a17 version on steam(cant seem to find the a17 thread here on forums), and im sure alot of folks are waiting for the a17 ADS patch as well...

currently the steam ADS MMG is only at a16 and the mod author commented that he will get on it in 2 weeks.. nearly end of month and more than 2 weeks have passed, and no word from author on when is an a17 ads version coming...

so is anyone here likely knows how to edit the ads a16 version compatible to a17??? i'm sure im not the only one who would greatly appreciate it...

bloodshifter

Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 27, 2017, 02:52:04 AM
so this mod has an a17 version on steam(cant seem to find the a17 thread here on forums), and im sure alot of folks are waiting for the a17 ADS patch as well...

currently the steam ADS MMG is only at a16 and the mod author commented that he will get on it in 2 weeks.. nearly end of month and more than 2 weeks have passed, and no word from author on when is an a17 ads version coming...

so is anyone here likely knows how to edit the ads a16 version compatible to a17??? i'm sure im not the only one who would greatly appreciate it...
If you want a quick and dirty fix, edit the Steam Workshop A Dog Said... Monstergirls version "about" txt to target version 0.17.1557.

EDIT: Don't bother with what I said if your using the Forum version of the Monstergirls they all are Patched for A Dog Said Easy Patcher. Download that and add it after both ADS and MMG.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: bloodshifter on September 05, 2017, 02:50:42 PM
Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 27, 2017, 02:52:04 AM

If you want a quick and dirty fix, edit the Steam Workshop A Dog Said... Monstergirls version "about" txt to target version 0.17.1557.

EDIT: Don't bother with what I said if your using the Forum version of the Monstergirls they all are Patched for A Dog Said Easy Patcher. Download that and add it after both ADS and MMG.

so i downloaded the one linked on the dropbox, and it is on a16 version...

so i got the steam version that has the ADS patch on a16, and MMG on a17..
and in here: just needed the MMG, but it is on a16

lol i just needed an a17 on both...

Fregrant

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5nnpef8018158mp/more_monstergirls_edited.zip?dl=0 should work in A17 with ADS-patcher mod, though it has been edited. As I know, no one made A17 ADS patch.

Lykia

Seems like good mod but when you re gonna add A17 on Dropbox?

le_arg

Im using Monstergirls in A17 with A dog said and Ads patch and without any problems

junchan

Sorry for the lack of work on this mod in the last couple of months, but basically, depression and lack of interest/motivation to do anything creative has overtaken me.  I hereby relinquish the rights that Wagon was kind enough to bestow upon me to whoever might want them.  Sorry folks.

AngleWyrm

Quote from: junchan on October 08, 2017, 10:54:11 PM
Sorry for the lack of work on this mod in the last couple of months, but basically, depression and lack of interest/motivation to do anything creative has overtaken me.  I hereby relinquish the rights that Wagon was kind enough to bestow upon me to whoever might want them.  Sorry folks.
Bravo.

What seemed like a life-draining experience was the result of an illusion, trying to fit into someone else's shoes with a claim of equality. If that is a drive, then surely others look at your shoes and commit the same folly.

Typically the work of many gets lumped together by the outside viewer and then an unbalanced comparison is made to a self. So here's a question: What is the work of that self? Is it not also a lumping together of the many experiences and works seen?

For the sake of proper order of things, because intellectual property rights can't be altered after release: Could you please release a new version that has the new permissions? It doesn't even have to be different in any way beyond a unique release along with an answer the questions
  • permissions to create derivative works
  • permissions to share/upload/modpack
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh