BetaSpectre

It'd be cool to see differently colored monster girls~ Esp the slimes ;3
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

ss82

This feels wrong somehow..trainable pets?

AngleWyrm

I just got a resource pod drop and you know what was in it?

Cowgirl milk

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

hunterofnecros

Awesome mod!
Just wondering on the ages/stages of the different monstergirls. When do they become adults/able to breed?
Is breeding a herd of them even possible?

AngleWyrm

According to the Info descriptions, they differ in both longevity and the point on their timeline at which they start reproducing.

I bought a clutch of 9 harpy eggs from one of the traveling merchants, and they've hatched into harpy chicks. They're currently keeping company with the chickens, but they're smart enough to become trained in the art of hauling when they mature.

junchan

Quote from: BetaSpectre on March 14, 2017, 12:19:23 AM
It'd be cool to see differently colored monster girls~ Esp the slimes ;3

What colour do slimes come in? I've seen blue/green/red/black.... any others?

@AngleWyrm: Minions too by the looks of it :P

Also... considering that these are monster girls with advanced intelligence and humanlike arms (except for harpies), I'm considering making them capable of handling simple tasks.  So far I've got mining and cleaning although I'm considering harvesting too, I'm not going to touch hauling since that's trainable anyway.  Any thoughts?

RitoTookMyWallet

This looks cool. I've been using the steam version of it for a while. Glad to see it here. Though personally I've been wanting an alien races mod version of it. Would be cool to see those species as playable colonists and with different advantages and downsides to them.

securitycop

soo fricken awesome its like MGQ paradox but better !!!!

AngleWyrm

Quote from: junchan on March 15, 2017, 12:27:47 PM
Also... considering that these are monster girls with advanced intelligence and humanlike arms (except for harpies), I'm considering making them capable of handling simple tasks.  So far I've got mining and cleaning although I'm considering harvesting too, I'm not going to touch hauling since that's trainable anyway.  Any thoughts?

I usually start a game with a several Misc. Robots++ to offload the hauling and cleaning jobs from the colonists. As I begin to train the Monster Girls and the Minions, they make a great replacement for those robots, as it seems food is much more plentiful renewable resource than electricity.

I've been renaming the robots to resemble Star Wars droid names; a tier-1 hauler robot is H1A-1, H1A-2, etc. and a tier-2 emergency room robot is E2R-1, E2R-2 and so on. They say this ability to rename the robots, which appears in the character tab, is because the robots were derived from pawns rather than animals. Is it do-able to extract and re-purpose the section of code that makes this possible?

junchan

Hmmm, monstergirls derive from animals so they are either already named (if you start with one in your colony) or they get named via nuzzling.... I'll look into it.

AngleWyrm

Evil Centipedes
There was a small group of forest fairies on my map, so I set about taming them and creating a fairy garden for them to live in. In the depths of the forested garden were some Snow Beets, a geothermal geyser, garden spots with pretty flowers sprinkled throughout, a big tree under which to sleep -- a wood structure with some roofing spread around it and sleeping spots underneath -- and a beach on the far side.

But then came the centipedes in their freezing psycho ship, hell bent on destroying the fairy garden. They had fiery explosive weapons and burned down most of the forest. It took a lot of planning to set up a kill box of turrets and snipers, but we finally downed the mother humpers. I've temporarily sent the fairies to another place and begun rebuilding the garden for them.

Any ideas on what I should do with those wretched squirming piles of destructive intent?

AngleWyrm

Inner Garden
While my miners were digging out a main hallway they broke into a hidden inner garden in the mountain. There was a steam geyser there, a warm and wet environment; what a  great place for slimes. I'm enjoying this mod, thanks for making it. <3

XenonKirito

Is it just me or is there like some kind of error with the mod?
Cause whenever I try to start the game or extract the mod it will continuously give me error.
Or is the file corrupted?
Even thou it the mod works just finely for some reason??

harpo99999

unless you are using 7zip to do the extraction of the 7z file you WILL get errors, you can get 7zip from www.7zip.org

VeeCee

Absolutely loving this mod. Nothing quite like having a small army of cyborg monstergirls to make those caravan ambushes fun!