[B19] More Monstergirls

Started by junchan, March 09, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingProblem

Quote from: junchan on April 07, 2017, 06:36:24 AM
Quote from: sidfu on April 06, 2017, 08:10:35 PM
u might want to tie them cleaning into one of the trainings and have not all of them can clean. also the cleaning needs a timer. right now they constaly clean clean clean at the level of a level 20 cleaner. so its kinda over powerered.

the updated and fixed fixed those errors.

found iincompaablity. if u usehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848721494 loong withe the mod it prevents the cleaning of blood and such outside.

another error this is by combat realsim probaly ccausse the girls cleaning or another job so it checks if it can switch their tools
---Snip---

Thanks again for reporting the errors you find! I'll have some free time over the weekend so I'll look into these.

Junchan - if you want, you may want to unpack my Minions Mod's assembly and just take the codes I created to make the Minions do all sort of chores as well as study how I made them work a lot more often. No point reinventing the wheels.

=}

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Walking Problem on April 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
Junchan - if you want, you may want to unpack my Minions Mod's assembly and just take the codes I created to make the Minions do all sort of chores as well as study how I made them work a lot more often. No point reinventing the wheels.

It looks like your great work on pet training already applies across all pets.

This male cowgirl has been a member of my colony for 2 1/2 days, and during that time he spent 17 hours cleaning and 4.4 hours sowing and harvesting.

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

WalkingProblem

Quote from: AngleWyrm on April 16, 2017, 09:14:24 PM

Quote from: Walking Problem on April 16, 2017, 02:07:19 PM

It looks like your great work on pet training already applies across all pets.

This male cowgirl has been a member of my colony for 2 1/2 days, and during that time he spent 17 hours cleaning and 4.4 hours sowing and harvesting.

Oh, haha

Because all animals that will form "foot prints" will be able to do chores in my Minions mod (thats the only "simple" work around without me doing ridiculous writing of codes just to make ONLY minions do chores)

Since no animals form human foot prints, so by coding that those animals that had "footprints" enabled will do chores, works will for the Minions Mod.

Which is why as I mentioned, Junchan should just take the codes from my mod. Just apply, so those who do not have Minions Mod can have the same chore working rates (and do more types of chores)

bloodshifter

As a note, the steam version of this Mod seems to be downloading as a .7Z file. I'm unsure as to why but, its crashing games so long as you remain subscribed to it.

youkizixi

I can't download,why?need password?

DMD247

Thank you for making this mod!
Its been awhile sense I seen a exotic mod this good. really mixes things up.
P.S Would you kindly please continue this mod and progression towards greatness!

;) ;) ;D

Fregrant

Liked that. Some feedback:
Names like "Thrumbogirl, male" looks weird. Not sure how to fix though, we dont need two separate races etc.
Dragongirl scales, maybe something else, would be better with a leather texture, not the wool one.
My surgeons prefer Red jelly over Medicine after I set Medicine in the health tab. Due weak potency (like Herbal medicine), it is attempted murder. Possibly problem is on my side as the surgeons use herbals too.

SihvMan

Quote from: Fregrant on May 21, 2017, 11:28:03 PM
Names like "Thrumbogirl, male" looks weird. Not sure how to fix though, we dont need two separate races etc.

Code from the AnimalKindDef of the Ibex could be a solution.

<labelMale>ibex ram</labelMale>
<labelFemale>ibex doe</labelFemale>

So it could be

<labelMale>thrumboBoy</labelMale>
<labelFemale>thrumboGirl</labelFemale>

Katarumi

I love this mod! My rich explorer has a small herd of thrumbogirls / boys, and they've really added to the experience. Thank you for your hard work!

Iron MeiMei

Any hope for a mod that changes the sprites of every animal to that of a monstergirl?

Fregrant

I wonder why? Better to change spawn chances of vanilla and mod creatures I think.
About names: yes, works great. Though race name used in some places and better to adjust too. Most hard thinking was, how is male dryad name, as dryads only female in mythology and H.? And male cowgirl probably a minotaur rather than cowboy)

Canute

Yep you are right there arn't any male dryad's or at last noone knows any. So any male kid that get born by a dryad is another race.

But Rimworld don't allow inter-racial animal-love (i got once a colonist which got a mother from an alien-race but thats just a glitch since RW handle all colonist as humans) so there must be a male of a girl-race if you want be reproduction of them.

SihvMan

Quote from: Canute on May 23, 2017, 04:24:50 AM
Yep you are right there arn't any male dryad's or at last noone knows any. So any male kid that get born by a dryad is another race.

But Rimworld don't allow inter-racial animal-love (i got once a colonist which got a mother from an alien-race but thats just a glitch since RW handle all colonist as humans) so there must be a male of a girl-race if you want be reproduction of them.

Could have the males be Satyrs. Close enough thematically in mythology. Then with

<labelMale>satyr</labelMale>
<labelFemale>dryad</labelFemale>

<bodyGraphicData>
    <texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/dryad/satyr</texPath>
<femaleGraphicData>
    <texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/dryad/dryad</texPath>

That let's them be the 'same' race in code, but look visually different.

Katarumi

For male cowgirls I went with "Bullboy". I felt like it fit in with the other names a bit better than "Minotaur".

Love