[B19] More Monstergirls

Started by junchan, March 09, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fregrant

The more I digging into the bodies code, the more I wonder if these species should be treated as humans or animals in medical operations. Very humanlike. Limbs. Organs. Head.

Rexaurius

Quote from: Fregrant on June 19, 2017, 11:34:22 AM
The more I digging into the bodies code, the more I wonder if these species should be treated as humans or animals in medical operations. Very humanlike. Limbs. Organs. Head.

how i said in another post, i think there should be an option in mod setting menu to select if you want they to be tamed, and, after some time, turn into colonists with special abilities, or if you want they to be just half human animals.

Fregrant

Yes. Maybe use also Jecstools or something. But I have no idea how to, so just grinding files yet.

Rexaurius

Quote from: junchan on March 11, 2017, 07:36:39 PM
I put up a patch for A Dog Said.

could you please send the link for that?

Rexaurius

Quote from: Fregrant on May 29, 2017, 05:59:07 AM
Okay, there is my personal archives.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x7cfp68bymzbt9j/AAAduRBJ8ibbrwefecLUvM07a?dl=0

"A17MonstergirlsLN" includes Lamia and Neko animal races from another mods, plus few changes. Like eggs require a warm place now. Should be savegame-compatible with original mod.
Lamia mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=845431906
Neko mod, A16, works A17 as well https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=31470.0

"A17MonstergirlsTest" is my current pack, which Im twisting right now. Not compatible with old saves as Im playing with race names and so on.

Also patch for CombatExtended, just fixes body size compatibility so it is not really full patch.

Todo:
- rework bodies to be more reasonable and realistic, for now it is total mess (why Core birds has no wings?  ;D)
- rebalance all species for strong\weak traits (sewing clothing from feathers?  ???)
- make real patch for CE

hey men, i found another thing, where are the dragongirls? i have EDB prepare carefully, and i just found dragonman there.

AngleWyrm

If you use Edb's Prepare Carefully mod, then start a new colony and select animals. There you can find the list of what's available in your current mod loadout.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Rexaurius

Quote from: AngleWyrm on June 20, 2017, 02:14:56 PM
If you use Edb's Prepare Carefully mod, then start a new colony and select animals. There you can find the list of what's available in your current mod loadout.

did that, dont know why the first time only showed dragonman, thanks.

uniinu

Hello. I am the author of LamiaMOD, but it is sad to upload my MOD without permission. It is very unpleasant.
I am not going to give up my own rights. Delete the uploaded MODS please.
I will appeal if you do not act within 3 days from this comment.
There is no room for negotiation. Please delete it.

Additional notes.
If you use "noarm Lamia", there is no problem. However, if it is not so, please delete it after all.

Fregrant

Quote from: uniinu on June 21, 2017, 01:01:18 AM
Hello. I am the author of LamiaMOD, but it is sad to upload my MOD without permission. It is very unpleasant.

Additional notes.
If you use "noarm Lamia", there is no problem. However, if it is not so, please delete it after all.
Understood, will delete lamia. I have no steam for now, so could not to contact. I do not think there was "Redistribution of this MOD data is prohibited" in description earlier.
Also, I recommend not rewrite Core Defs (eggs) because it could broke some mods.

TrashMan

I keep getting an error whenever my neko tries to clean something. The neko does the animation, there is hte progress bar, and when it ends, the error popss up.

Null Pointer error.

uniinu

Quote from: Fregrant on June 21, 2017, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: uniinu on June 21, 2017, 01:01:18 AM

Additional notes.
Understood, will delete lamia. I have no steam for now, so could not to contact. I do not think there was "Redistribution of this MOD data is prohibited" in description earlier.
Also, I recommend not rewrite Core Defs (eggs) because it could broke some mods.
I appreciate your quick response.
And I apologize for the incompleteness of me as well. Because I did not add one sentence without prohibition of distribution.
Thanks for the advice on eggs. I will adjust it.

jeromes09

Thanks for your work so far, Fregrant! That's a bum rap about losing permission. What happened to the original mod authors anyway? Are you going to just switch the Lamia graphic out for no arms or will you be looking for some custom art?

AngleWyrm

I'm glad to see law and order produce a resolution with minimum damage to the people involved.

Safe and sane folks, it's a beautiful thing.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

RiseKnight

Nice idea, much potential for more monster girls.
arachne, scylla, goblins, orcs, fox-kin, wolf-kin, etc
maybe i should trying to make some.

Austintrollinski

when is a17 version of this mod going to come out