[B19] More Monstergirls

Started by junchan, March 09, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Just to make sure, is the enhanced version getting these changes at the same time?

junchan

Quote from: Kiame on September 14, 2018, 05:53:21 PM
Just to make sure, is the enhanced version getting these changes at the same time?

I have nothing to do with the original mod, i'm only working on the enhanced version.
I keep the link to the original mod out of courtesy to the original creators who let me mess about with this mod in the first place.  Besides that, I have no involvement in it, so the enhanced version is getting everything by default.

Kiame

derrrrp that's right. Thanks  ;D

junchan

akula

It seems your ADS patch is not compatible with quality surgeon. It cause quality surgeon to show exception on every workbench used by pawn. :(

junchan

Quote from: akula on September 15, 2018, 07:26:16 AM
It seems your ADS patch is not compatible with quality surgeon. It cause quality surgeon to show exception on every workbench used by pawn. :(

Weird... Could you post a screenshot or a log of the error? I'll assume it's that "Medical Bill on non pawn" error though....

junchan

New version of the ADS patch uploaded and can be grabbed from the first post.  Fixes the issue akula reported.  Thanks akula!

akula

Quote from: junchan on September 15, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

Weird... Could you post a screenshot or a log of the error? I'll assume it's that "Medical Bill on non pawn" error though....

Yup, that's the one. Thanks for the update, will try that soon.

Tsunamy

Dunno why, but when I launch the game, the 'debug log' always pops up but doesn't display any errors, only when I'm using this mod.

junchan

Quote from: Tsunamy on September 16, 2018, 03:26:38 PM
Dunno why, but when I launch the game, the 'debug log' always pops up but doesn't display any errors, only when I'm using this mod.

is there anything at all in the log?

Ubiquitus

Probably an issue on my end, though I can't find the source of it. Dryads - and only them - do not have a properly designated pawn sprite; they appear as a purple 'X'd box, in the rare instance one has even spawned naturally. Contrariwise, when spawned using dev mode, they are fine. Thoughts, and anyone else with this odd phenomenon?

Tsunamy

Okay, so the weird problem I encountered before seems to be some sort of conflict with L-Slimes.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206705240

junchan

I'm getting the medical bill on non pawn error again and this time I know it's nothing to do with my mods.  Investigating

AlchemistNezumi

Okay, what's the difference between the normal and enhance version? Is there more monsters, more options, or what?

Kiame

The enhanced version allows trained monster girls to clean, mine, and harvest