[B19] More Monstergirls

Started by junchan, March 09, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thakyZ

Will this mod have a new update for 1.0.0 by chance?
I am just making sure it is not dead.

TripleBees

Quote from: thakyZ on October 18, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Seconding this!  I'm very fond of this mod (as silly as it might seem) and would love to have it in 1.0!

Kraehe

Quote from: thakyZ on October 18, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

+1

Kiame

The B19 version works fine in 1.0 (both base and enhanced)

thakyZ

Quote from: Kiame on October 18, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
The B19 version works fine in 1.0 (both base and enhanced)
Thank you I will try it out!

Exende

Any chance the Steam workshop versions of the patches will show up eventually?

Jiro

Must... not... install...

[attachment deleted due to age]

bigheadzach

Any plans to reimplement these as colonist races instead of pets?

AlchemistNezumi

Quote from: bigheadzach on October 30, 2018, 12:15:15 PM
Any plans to reimplement these as colonist races instead of pets?
That would require making a whole race entirely with that alien framework. I doubt that they would bother.

Devilizer

Hello :)

I'm having some errors with ADS-patch, which I'm trying to resolve.
At first I had some cross-reference errors, and I notices the species were named differently in MM compared to ADS-patch, so I renamed slime->slimegirl, thrumbomorph->thrumbogirl->fairyforest->forestfairy and fairyice->icefairy.
Which resolves those errors.

Now I'm left with the following errors, related to harpy wings

XML error: Could not find parent node named "BionicAnimalCraftBase" for node "RecipeDef". Full node: <RecipeDef ParentName="BionicAnimalCraftBase"><defName>MakeBionicProstheticHarpyWing</defName><label>make bionic prosthetic harpy wing</label><description>Make a bionic prosthetic harpy wing</description><jobString>Making bionic prosthetic harpy wing</jobString><ingredients><li><filter><thingDefs><li>Plasteel</li></thingDefs></filter><count>25</count></li><li><filter><thingDefs><li>ComponentIndustrial</li></thingDefs></filter><count>10</count></li><li><filter><thingDefs><li>Cloth</li></thingDefs></filter><count>10</count></li></ingredients><fixedIngredientFilter><thingDefs><li>Plasteel</li><li>ComponentIndustrial</li><li>Cloth</li></thingDefs></fixedIngredientFilter><products><BionicHarpyWing>1</BionicHarpyWing></products><skillRequirements><Crafting>8</Crafting></skillRequirements><workSkill>Crafting</workSkill></RecipeDef>
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.XmlInheritance:GetBestParentFor(XmlInheritanceNode, String)
Verse.XmlInheritance:ResolveParentsAndChildNodesLinks()
Verse.XmlInheritance:Resolve()
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

XML error: Could not find parent node named "BodyPartAnimalArtificialBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="BodyPartAnimalArtificialBase"><defName>SimpleHarpyWing</defName><label>simple harpy wing</label><description>Simple replacement wing. Fits all Harpies</description><graphicData><texPath>Things/Item/BodyPart/AnimalBodyPart</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass></graphicData><techHediffsTags><li>Simple</li></techHediffsTags><statBases><MarketValue>800</MarketValue><Mass>5.5</Mass></statBases></ThingDef>

XML error: Could not find parent node named "BodyPartAnimalArtificialBase" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="BodyPartAnimalArtificialBase"><defName>BionicHarpyWing</defName><label>bionic harpy wing</label><description>Bionic replacement wing. Fits all Harpies</description><graphicData><texPath>Things/Item/BodyPart/AnimalBodyPart</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass></graphicData><techHediffsTags><li>Advanced</li></techHediffsTags><statBases><MarketValue>1400</MarketValue><Mass>4.5</Mass></statBases></ThingDef>

ertzuiop

Have an issue, that forbids me from selling dryads and centaurs to merchants. Doesnt matter if its orbital or normal merhcant.
Is this known?

GuidzO6

Hello there,
Quick question about MoreMonstergirls.
Browsing through the mod files, I saw a file for a cool parasite (looks like the little vanilla bug, but red). I also saw that you can have a version where someone is infected by this parasite.
Is this implemented ingame? How do you spawn it? It would be so perfect for my colony's scenario!

original_emii

Quote from: GuidzO6 on June 19, 2019, 11:48:10 AM
Hello there,
Quick question about MoreMonstergirls.
Browsing through the mod files, I saw a file for a cool parasite (looks like the little vanilla bug, but red). I also saw that you can have a version where someone is infected by this parasite.
Is this implemented ingame? How do you spawn it? It would be so perfect for my colony's scenario!

I have been looking everywhere to find out the same thing!!!!   I  cant even find older versions to see if the parasite girl has the rest of her content but i cant seem to find it..  Anyone else got any ideas??

Kiame

I've been keeping a personal copy of Monster Girls Enhanced updated and on steam Azraeth recently released a version of a dog said.

In short here's Azraeth's enhanced monster girls. It does have the parasite-girl though no defs are written for it

Github: https://github.com/KiameV/rw-enhanced-monster-girls

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1885596374

1.0 Direct Download: https://github.com/KiameV/rw-enhanced-monster-girls/releases/download/1.0/EnhancedMonsterGirls.zip

P.S. I have Monster Girl versions from B18 onward and only the textures are there, the original author never wrote defs for the parasite.

Kiame