Name in the Game - possible to request updates due to glitches

Started by ghengilhar, December 26, 2016, 05:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghengilhar

Hello, so I submitted my name in the game reward and I have finally came across myself but I seem to have found an issue with the character. Their youth has child solder but it disables doctoring (I don't believe I requested this on my submission) which sort of messes around with their adult stats as their background is Doctor! (therfore wasted stats)

Is it possible to email the help desk to have this reviewed and potentially updated in future releases?

milon

You should be able to correct that yourself. Just log in to the Creative Rewards center and review/edit your submission. If that didn't fix it, let me know.

ghengilhar

Quote from: milon on December 26, 2016, 05:36:23 PM
You should be able to correct that yourself. Just log in to the Creative Rewards center and review/edit your submission. If that didn't fix it, let me know.

Yeah, I just had a look at it myself and unfortunately it is not allowing me to modify it. I just searched the forums and I have found as I labelled it as incapable of caring that locks out Doctoring and Wandering and unfortunately I was not aware that it would do that. Is it possible to request an update after it has been submitted?

Tynan

Hey, could you just tell me the name of the character? I'll make sure it's not self-disabling. We've fixed some of these already.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Assile

Quote from: Tynan on January 11, 2017, 03:14:56 PM
Hey, could you just tell me the name of the character? I'll make sure it's not self-disabling. We've fixed some of these already.

Hi, I'm not OP and don't know whether this has been resolved yet, but considering his description and username I think I know which character he's talking about: Anthony 'Tony' Gallagher. He showed up in my game and the Boy Soldier does indeed clash with Marble Doctor.
There also is a post on Reddit about him: https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/5xgo5t/of_course/