Holy muffalo balls, you guys have a winner of a game here...

Started by ChimpX, April 16, 2014, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChimpX

I created a forum account just to say how good this game is, even in its Alpha stage. Can't wait to see what you folks do with it!

Great work!

daft73

Welcome to the forums, stay awhile..and learn about the game...tons to read.

Celthric Aysen

you should also meet more of the communtiy and look at the mods section,BTW welcome to the forums :D
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Col_Jessep

Absolutely agree! I just played some Spacebase DF-9 and all I can say is: Tynan, keep at it, you are doing it right! =3

Planetary Annihilation Imminent

Tynan

Why thank you!

It is getting exciting around here, what with the mods advancing so rapidly and stuff like this fan-made RW intro video.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

FtDLulz

Quote from: Tynan on April 16, 2014, 10:45:47 PM
Why thank you!

It is getting exciting around here, what with the mods advancing so rapidly and stuff like this fan-made RW intro video.
Oh man, I hadn't seen that before. That's awesome!

DarkMyau

Ender

Quote from: Tynan on April 16, 2014, 10:45:47 PM
Why thank you!

holy Muffalo! thats awesome! i'm on these forums every day and i haven't seen this its great!
The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....

GabrielKeen

Just adding my voice to the praise. Favourite moment so far was when one colonist ended up holding off a raider force that had broken in and massacred the rest. Took cover around the corner of a corridor and managed to win the ensuing shootout, despite being heavily outnumbered.