5 Months and still no creator reward update?

Started by Gotti16, March 12, 2017, 07:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gotti16

Bought the Name In Game pack at the start of October last year and am still awaiting "Creator Review" whatever that means, don't know whether that means i'm meant to remake the name i submitted because it didn't comply to the rules, or whether the game creators are meant to be reviewing it. Please advise thanks

Haplo

I can only give you the same info I give everyone awaiting their review:

New entries for name in game and such will normally be reviewed when they are about to be entered into the game.
This will normally be done with a new alpha release.
As the alpha 17 release will take a while still, you have to be patient, sorry.

milon

You should be good as long as you followed the creative rewards guidelines (linked from the sticky thread https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=356.0).  But like Haplo said, they're currently reviewed once per major release.

Gotti16

Ok, thanks guys, sorry to ask the same as everyone else, thought there had been a major release since so my mistake!
But for the record the game gives me more hours of entertainment than most AAA releases have done in the last 5 years, thank you!

Doctor Zedman

I assume I'm allowed to say this, but mine got accepted at some point between the last time I checked the page (no more than a week ago) and now, so our wait may be over soon. ;D

milon

ruddthree

Maybe, but I wouldn't be too surprised if to takes another month or so. I've heard it's a pretty big update.