[Mod Request] Growing zone limitation removal.

Started by Instructor, March 07, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Instructor

Currently growing zones can't be placed on low fertility tiles. For the sake of growing crops that is fine, but growing zones are also placed for auto harvest wild bushes, and those can appear in low fertility tiles as well.

I would like to place growing zones anywhere, including sand for the sake of macro controlling wild bushes harvest instead of micro controlling it. Seems more of an in game option for an advanced player that could be enabled, but I would very appreciate a mod.

dburgdorf

Quote from: Instructor on March 07, 2017, 08:13:17 AMI would like to place growing zones anywhere....

It isn't the only thing it does, but my Wild Cultivation mod allows growing zones to be placed anywhere except on tiles with literally 0 fertility.
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Instructor

Well wild bushes and trees still sprout on 0 fertility tiles.

dburgdorf

Quote from: Instructor on March 16, 2017, 12:48:29 AM
Well wild bushes and trees still sprout on 0 fertility tiles.

Which 0 fertility tiles have you seen trees or bushes on?  The only such terrain tiles in the game are stone, mud, marsh, ice and water, and I'm reasonably certain trees and bushes can't grow on any of them. (I've never actually played on an ice map, though, so I may be wrong about ice.)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?