[A16] A collection of various typos that currently exist in A16.

Started by Mehni, March 25, 2017, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mehni

1. Inconsistent capitalisation on Raccoon meat and on the Machine Pistol. Possibly other types of meat.

2. Trailing space on Agent , Agent.

DanielCoffey

Heh - is it ironic that you made a spelling mistake in the post title?

It would help the devs if you posted small clips of screenshots where the errors exist because they may be specific to certain windows in the UI.
Caselabs S8 : Intel 7700K 5.0GHz 1.30V / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS 780 Ti 3Gb 1274 boost, 7800 mem / Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb, 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX860I / APC SMT1000I / Linux Mint 18.1 64-bit

Mehni

;)

Agent , Agent is everywhere that character's name is used.

Raccoon meat is incorrectly capitalised as a meal ingredient in simple meals and such. Ingredients are all lowercase, but it's Capital Case for Raccoon meat.

The Machine Pistol is capitalised when adding it as a Bill on the Machining Table and in the health screen whenever someone got hit by a Machine Pistol Bullet. All other weapons are lowercase.

marvin__

It says "purtid"

Chwaee

It states:
"I had to eat a corpse without even butchering or cooking it it. It was horrible."

So you need to remove that middle "it".

Calahan

Thank you all for reporting these various typos.

I have merged your various reports as (I assume) it's easier for the devs if something like typos are all collected and posted in one place rather than sticking with the usual "one bug one thread" principal that exists for bugs.

brimstone1x

Wrong plurals for artworks, e.g. "Gladiuss" instead of "Gladii"

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog