Cant fix this error?

Started by LustrousWolf, March 26, 2017, 06:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LustrousWolf

https://gyazo.com/88835bf14e7c22ca7dc04b9ebf444407

Anyone know what this error is and how to fix it? is it possible to save my save :(

RawCode

need screenshot in less resolution, i still can read it with some effort.

logfile can be found inside blabla_Data folder.

LustrousWolf

Quote from: RawCode on March 26, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

left click on the image it brings it up bigger, i can read all of the words? if not ill get another screenshot for you

Granitecosmos

Quote from: LustrousWolf on March 26, 2017, 06:05:03 AM
Anyone know what this error is and how to fix it? is it possible to save my save :(

That's just a few animals not being present that you assigned to be hunted and tamed before you saved the game. I tend to get those messages as well. Won't ruin your save as far as I know.

Quote from: RawCode on March 26, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

Way to be a douche. 2017 and still doesn't try clicking on the image for possible zoom-in option.

LustrousWolf

It wont let me play the game tho. I load up the save and it goes from 144fps down to 1fps every 3 seconds making it unplayable hence why i came on here asking if anyone knew how to fix it?

Granitecosmos

Quote from: LustrousWolf on March 26, 2017, 10:34:19 AM
It wont let me play the game tho. I load up the save and it goes from 144fps down to 1fps every 3 seconds making it unplayable hence why i came on here asking if anyone knew how to fix it?

You have to find the source of the problem. Try disabling the latest mod you added to your game. Also try making a new game to see if this is affecting all games or just your save.

Optionally check for background programs hogging CPU.

LustrousWolf

ive tried to recreate the error with tame and hunting on the same animals on another save and the game is working. im not sure what i should do? i dont want to start again to have the game crash again..

edit: the save that was broken is now working with the error still there but this time i have it in windowed mode and not fullscreen? how has that fixed the error it makes no sense xD

RawCode

Quote from: Granitecosmos on March 26, 2017, 10:24:04 AM
Way to be a douche. 2017 and still doesn't try clicking on the image for possible zoom-in option.

2017 year, people have lost ability to see sarcasm without explicit sarcasm tag...

Granitecosmos

Quote from: RawCode on March 26, 2017, 07:05:39 PM
Quote from: Granitecosmos on March 26, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

2017 year, people have lost ability to see sarcasm without explicit sarcasm tag...

Forgive me for not noticing sarcasm in a reply posted by someone who shows a general attitude of a jerk in his non-sarcasm posts. Besides, you still didn't contribute anything to this thread.

RawCode

[sarcasm off]
provide log as text, you can find it inside game folder inside subfolder named version_Data, not going to waste my time trying to read text from screenshot, no matter how small and hard to read screenshot is
if you have no time to provide bare minimum of information, you unlikely to have any time to actually mod anyway
[sarcasm on]

helpful and contributing NPE posts (INTERCAL reference here) are ok, keep going, mo insults for insult god!