Bionics and Caravans.

Started by Nurichbin, March 22, 2017, 12:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nurichbin

When forming a caravan people with bionic legs these guys should be able to carry more in my opinion since their moving is enhanced and the robotic legs do alot of the work. Maybe just add the 20% per leg to the total load? so from 35kg to 49kg? Since when i am using the armor of some mods my colonist still sprints with 11 c/s across the map but isn't able to carry anything in the caravan. He even adds 5 kg to the other peoples load.

SpaceDorf

Last time I checked carry weight was influenced by Bionic Arms .. have you tried ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

klopkr

Man that would wreck your back irl. You'd need a robot spine too.

Nurichbin

Quote from: SpaceDorf on March 22, 2017, 01:12:53 PM
Last time I checked carry weight was influenced by Bionic Arms .. have you tried ?

Mh i got some Colonists with Bionic arms and other auguments but none of them can carry anymore weight. Maybe one of the mods messed something up?

Thyme

I just did the travel victory, but instead of walking I used drop pods. Hella expensive to do though. Before my last jump, I was curious why my colonists weigh only ~55kg instead of the 90kg (including gear) that I calculated, so I checked their info panel. Turns out they had a x0.60 modifier for missing body parts (fully bionic (vanilla)). I don't know if that applies to caravans as well, but definitely helps with the payload.
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak