0 (0%)
extrem no
0 (0%)
1 (50%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: April 11, 2017, 03:20:21 PM

tako

Hello everyone, First of all, your game is for me a best game far and wide..Thank you for your work :)

sorry for my bad English

I would have a proposal as far as the multiplayer system is concerned. Only what small.

How would it be if you can create more than one in the world its colonies and then trade between the players or can visit each other or can also attack themselves and each one of the one attack start wants to use 7 times or 20 times to rescorcen To start the attack and that you have a minimum of konolisten of 20 so that not everyone can attack immediately and the first one ne some pre-work for an attack has to do as for example 10 times tributors or otherwise.
Or the 15 times the friendship be canceled or something else.
Or to support one another against the AI ​​or if one visits, the other members of other kolonies fall in love and then leave their own colony from the fellow player and so it can come to the dispute.
Thanks for the attention ^ ^ and if I can add to the producers, if you find my idea well and converts them into the act that I then as a reward all extensions, perhaps get for free?

Pity you can not make babies in this game ... a real shame.
They should create an openend mode (sandbox) so that one can build beautifully so that the colony grows and grows.