Hell hath no fury

Started by DocFluff, March 27, 2017, 05:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocFluff

So an unfortunate thing happened the other day. Maddox was the only male in my colony of 6. He ended up marrying Jessie (who is also the backbone of the colony - good choice Maddox!). Lovely wedding, but cut short due to a brawl between Olga and another colonist. They go off to the hospital and recover. A week later, Maddox is passing Olga and gives her some kind words that threw her into a rage. Turns out she had been hitting on him, but was shot down. They proceed to fight and Maddox cleans house, but not before she bashes his nose... clean off...

So now he's disfigured and I have no recourse :( This game needs some kind of technology that allows me to fix disfigurement. You can build space ships, use nano technology, but a prosthetic nose is out of the question? I feel cheated.

Lethe

It's alpha, I imagine by release we'll get official noses, stomachs, etc.

Until then, EPOE https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10571.0 should be able to hook Maddox up with a new nose. If you don't like EPOE believe there's some other surgery mods that can help you out.

Olga's such an ass. She should've at least waited a few days after they got married to start a fight. It's so rude to start a fight during a wedding!