[1.3] [KV] Change Dresser [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 14, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Darn I didn't think about this... I ended up renaming a few files for better organization. You can either delete the 1.3 folder in changedresser or the main folder and extract the newest version again should fix that problem.

Kiame

Update: 1.3.1.0
- Can now edit beards from the Hair Selection page of change dresser
- Can edit the pawn's favorite color

easedel

Quote from: Kiame on July 29, 2021, 08:41:27 PM
Darn I didn't think about this... I ended up renaming a few files for better organization. You can either delete the 1.3 folder in changedresser or the main folder and extract the newest version again should fix that problem.

All good now

Kiame

Update: 1.3.2.0
Greatly improved Custom Outfits.
- Added the ability to switch dressers from Custom Outfit window
- Custom Outfit apparel will be able to be created from any dresser selected as "Dress From"
- Select a player Pawn and the [Use Dresser] button now lists "Custom Outfits". This will open the Custom Outfit window with the current pawn selected using All dressers.
- Fixed a few issues I found with how apparel that was added to Custom Outfits was handled. Hopefully I've caught most of the avenues by which apparel was getting duplicated.

Kiame

Update v1.3.3.0:
Added a button when a Change Dresser is selected, "Storage Order"

From here, the order by which apparel is stored and dressed from can be changed. Dressers must have the same priority to be switched which can be done from the window as well.

Wastedspacecase

Happens with when pawn interacts with dresser or mirror, with no mods loaded and many mods loaded Verson 1.3.3066.
Please Help
[Change Dresser] DresserUI closed due to: MissingMethodException UnityEngine.RenderTexture RimWorld.PortraitsCache.Get(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector2,Verse.Rot4,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
ChangeDresser.UI.DresserUI:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Kiame

Are you on the most recent version of this mod? v1.3.3.0

Kiame

Also make sure you have the latest version of the game

addud

I am using custom outfits for all of my pawns. Each outfit is based on an empty (None) outfit so I can can control exactly what each of my pawns wear. This works well most of the time. However, at times, I notice some pawns taking off pieces of clothes. I investigated a bit to try to understand what is happening, but I'm not 100% sure so far. What I suspect is happening is that when a specific piece of clothing wears down by 1-2%, it is not recognized as the same piece of clothing as the one in the custom outfit, and the pawn takes it off.

For example, I have a pawn wearing a full set of clothing, including a 92% normal quality human leather formal vest. The vest then wears down to 89% during the day, and the pawn goes to sleep. When he wakes up, he immediately takes off the vest and takes it to a stockpile. Looking at the custom outfit he is supposed to be wearing,  the vest there is still listed as a 92% vest, while the one he is taking off is 89%. Further more, if after he takes off the vest I draft and undraft him (forcing him to swap to a different outfit and back), the vest will get duplicated. He will drop the vest he was carrying on the ground upon drafting, and upon undrafting he will be wearing another copy of the vest, while the original still sits on the floor.

Kiame

Hmm interesting. I've known about a lingering duplication bug but have never reproduced it. Thank you for explaining all of this so well.

I am currently not modding, RL keeping me busy. I will get to this when I start modding again.