Please integrate self-bandaging for simple bleeds & a dev-mode lockout

Started by cappie, April 02, 2017, 08:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cappie

Ludeon,

I would like perform an appeal on your humanity by making these small changes.. not just for me, but for the entire community.

I'm well aware that these questions have come across on several threads all over this board, but I would like to stress that playing single peon games are nearly unplayable without being able to heal simple surface wounds or superficial bleeds myself using the development mode, which ruins my entire game.

Also, being able to switch this on at will, weak-willed as I am, as one of my peons which I've cared for, for over 40 hours is about to die, I cannot bear to see it suffer and break my game..

I've tried over and over, but I would really want to have some kind of development mode lockout which, once enabled for a game, CANNOT be disabled... a simple encryption over the game save for these games would be preferable as well.

I hope this reaches you and that it may inspire you to integrate these features before the release of the next alpha

Ramsis

Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Canute

[A16] Dubs Bad Hygiene :
Medkit accessory which allows the wearer to treat their own injuries, but not perform surgery.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29043.0