(Not Really a Bug) Level 17 Cooking chef cooks meals instantly

Started by Aenir, April 17, 2014, 10:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aenir

At level 17 chefs cook meals in -5% the normal time and butcher in -5% the normal time.  They cook/butcher instantly.

It's not really a bug, but it seems like that...shouldn't be possible.  They toss the food onto the stove and as soon as it touches it, it turns into a lavish meal???  They throw a muffalo corpse on the counter and its instantly sliced up?

What kind of insane tables/stoves are my colonists using that can perform such miracles?

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Aenir on April 17, 2014, 10:50:54 PM
At level 17 chefs cook meals in -5% the normal time and butcher in -5% the normal time.  They cook/butcher instantly.

It's not really a bug, but it seems like that...shouldn't be possible.  They toss the food onto the stove and as soon as it touches it, it turns into a lavish meal???  They throw a muffalo corpse on the counter and its instantly sliced up?

What kind of insane tables/stoves are my colonists using that can perform such miracles?
Ninja!  ;D
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

fla_hotrod

Or maybe Ginsu knives?   :D (Sorry, couldn't resist!)   ;)

harpo99999

I also saw a similar effect on the stonecutter's bench with high level crafters where the settler grabed a rubble, walked to the stonecutter's bench then passed the stonecutter's bench WITH a stone block and took the stone block to the storage area, then went back for the next rubble