[A17] [WIP] The Bermellon War - Version 0.4 - 27/06/17.

Started by Source, April 03, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Decrypting data...】D」O4ℕ2➤《
    Done...

║ History ║

In the beginning, humanity had learned knowledge through it's free will, and with it, survived eons of existence and history, but all this would be forgotten when the planet earth had been invaded. Humanity was little prepared for the coming war, which they called "The Bermellon Conflict" and in the process, humanity won barely, but ended up destroying their home planet, leaving it uninhabitable by the high levels of radiation and toxins. Because of this, humanity had to abandon its world and find new ones, eventually arriving at another planet in the habitable zone after almost a century of preparation.

After 3 centuries, mankind had succeeded in prevailing in the future and prepared to create a new chapter in its history, and in the process discovered in their new world a new group of minerals and materials located in the depths of the planet, these minerals are Able to provide new ways of research in the fields of energy, medicine, culture, and even everything known, but wanting to start learning more of these, another conflict started without them noticing, and the planet ended up dividing into 3 World factions, now the three factions and the remaining human society, have entered a new war conflict, which they called: "The Bermellon War."

║ Description ║

The mod adds 4 additional minerals to the game that have special characteristics for different aspects of the game and the colony, each aspect can be recognized by the color of the minerals, if functionality and handling are easy, since they weigh very little, and are capable of Also used to make new components, this mod also adds new sources of power, weapons, structures and additional things, but it will be finished.

Before read, the only way to obtain this minerals is from 2 ways; buying from traders, or extracting the Uridium, a precursor mineral, inside the Steel using the Molecular Disruptor. With them is possible to create this minerals with a little quantity of Uridium, remember this.

• The Prometium is a primary component, it is used mainly for the manufacture of combat weapons, defenses and armors, besides being useful to build some energy weapons, considered the most necessary of the 3 components.

• The Endurium is a primary component such as Prometium, its role is largely for the development of new technologies, research, protections and high level constructions, it is also a crucial component to create power reactors and advanced components.

• The Terbium, considered a secondary component, is a very useful component in the use of energy, is crucial to create new reactors of magnetic or nuclear energy, in addition to new batteries to store more energy, Terbium is rarely used to create combat weapons, especially for plasma energy weapons.

• The Duranium is an "accidental" component that was originally created by fusing the 3 bermellon minerals, to look for new modes of energy and development, Duranium is considered the most important and most required by the factions during the Bermellon War, as it is Capable of excel in everything that is used, having the best characteristics of the 3 previous minerals. Its only defect is the complication to manufacture it, which requires a lot of time and energy, in addition to the normal minerals, however, a very small amount of Duranium could be enough to supply a medium-sized colony.

║ Factions ║

The Hellenic Republic: A dystopic society dominated by iron fist, where it has taken most of its people to make a dominant army, its commanders, known to be people with complexes of God from the beginning, ensure to eliminate any plague that try to delay it¿s control over the planet, this faction has dominated many areas with bermellon resources, where they have tried to use it for its research purposes of super soldiers, and advanced weaponry, such as plasma weapons.

The Imperial Order: A government born of the Bermellon war where they meet from well-known regions of the planet, forming their own army and fortresses. And where they have taken initiative to stop the Hellenic Republic from dominating the planet and the Bermellon minerals, it has fought for decades against the republic to keep the peace and stable society. They are known for possessing a much more advanced technology than their counterparts, and using experimental weapons and defenses such as plasma weapons, energy shields, and have a special interest in Endurium.

Alpha One: A faction created by different rebel groups of the remaining human society, took priority to ensure the protection of humanity that was still on planet earth, and in the process have taken as their main base the colonies in their region to gather troops. Rarely is this faction encountered with some Bermellon mineral, and when it does, they use it mostly as a source of power, they will consider tribals and colonies like possible allieds, so it's necessary that you ally with them.

The Mod is in progress actually, i never stop working on it. This mod is a change from The Dark Orbit, so i change it to make a new history and more adaptable progress, for now im working on add the factions and make the weapons for game, and after them, it's possible that i show some Alpha version very soon.

For now, the progress of the mod is the next table: ✔ = Finished. ✓ = On progress.

▬ Minerals: 100%
        ➥ Coding ✔
        ➥ Textures ✔
        ➥ Touch-Ups ✔
        ➥ Rebalancing ✔
    ▬ Tools: 100%
        ➥ Coding ✔
        ➥ Textures ✔
        ➥ Touch-Ups ✔
    ▬ Weapons: 95%
        ➥ Textures ✔
        ➥ Coding ✔
        ➥ Touch-Ups ✔
        ➥ Rebalancing ✓
    ▬ Structures: 100%
        ➥ Textures ✔
        ➥ Coding ✔
        ➥ Touch-Ups ✔
        ➥ Rebalancing ✔
    ▬ Factions: 0%
        ➥ Textures
        ➥ Coding
        ➥ Touch-Ups
        ➥ Rebalancing
    ▬ Others (Medicine, Shields, Grenades, Drugs and Rare parts): 40%
        ➥ Textures ✔
        ➥ Coding ✔
        ➥ Touch-Ups ✓
        ➥ Rebalancing ✓

│ Estimated Release Date for complete version: Late July or Early August. │

This version does NOT HAVE the factions and some other objects, only the primary ones, like Structures, Weapons and Tools, the factions and others will be created with time, so, Enjoy.

Old Versions:
    ➥ Alpha 0.1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6adyeqplxcuz19q/The%20Bermellon%20War%20v0.1.rar?dl=0
    ➥ Alpha 0.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/foqad1wnbp97kaf/The%20Bermellon%20War.rar?dl=0
    ➥ Alpha 0.3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pse0grop0a5t6v1/The%20Bermellon%20WarV0.3.rar?dl=0

Current Version:
    ➥ Version 0.4 - Alpha: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fudjsuxzesj9am6/The%20Bermellon%20WarV0.4.rar?dl=0

Closing Data System.....

Closed Data System.
    [/list]

The-Eroks

Those pics like really promising. Did you design those stones/exact them from somewhere yourself?

Source

Loading message...
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Done...

Sorry for not responding you inmediatelly, fixing some bugs in the floors of Promethium and Endurium. No, the minerals i design them myself, the only thing that i take from another web was the names, if you can see, from this game; https://www.darkorbit.es/

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
    Translating data...D8ODN5E
    Done...

New Update - The Mod has been changed. New history and explanation, the progress is at 45% as i expected, some things has been changed, and another ones added, also, more things has been rebalanced because i find it too OP, specially the weapons. But im back dudes, time to finish what i started, after this, im gonna show direct pictures in-game, so not relink to imgur anymore, enjoy the test of this 2 weapons fucking some mechanoids.

Typhoon Rifle Test

Hellenic Rifle Test

New data installed, closing database...

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
    Done...

New Update - Added Bermellon Cells, this cells are used to craft weapons from Hellenic Republic and The Imperial Order, also is necessary to build some special buildings and defenses. Adding the other components and resources necessary, they can be crafted with the Prometium, Endurium, Terbium and Duranium.

Dragoon

IM following this can't wait to see how this turns out.
    Quote from: faltonico
    I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

tgbps4

If this mods is as awesome as it sounds, Im down for it
    "I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
    Done...

Post Updated with a progress table explaining the different parts of the mod getting prepared, i will update it with the necessary time and when everything get's more completed.

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
    Done...

New Update - Added 2 new power sources, this time more compact and small, use energy cells of course;  the first one is a Small Fusion Modular Reactor, provides a good power strength, perfect to make lines of defenses for turrets (Max 10 turrets for SFMR).

The second one is a ACROCore, it makes more power that the SFMR, but takes more time to make, it's also, useful to heat rooms, acting like a heater but without constantly fueling him, and you can see also one of the floors; the Endurium Floor.

Up of the ACROCore, i make a cooler called ACROCooler Master, very useful to freeze storages or rooms, you can see two of them working on the room, i updated also the progress list for some things finished and prepared now, it's just a matter of time.

faltonico

That is some beautiful artwork! Congratulations!
    Looking forward to the released mod.

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
    Done...

Thanks bro, im working good to finish every part of the mod, for now, it's just a matter of time, because i must make more textures and some special codes, but stay focused, it's not over.

SNKcell

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
    Done...

Great Update - A special preview of most of the parts of the Modification finished, and announcing 2 extra power sources, 2 workbenches and 2 new materials (On the progress of the pictures you can see the new floors remaked).

The Nano Generator, providing a great power source and very stable and safely. (The big one).

The D-MAC, Or Duranium Modular Advanced Core, as a compact version of the Duranium Reactor, his big brother. (The little one).

The Hexa Transformer, to make new components and tools (Gray one), and the Molecular Transformer  to extract Uridium from steel and then create the Bermellon Minerals (Black and Turquiose), and showing also  the 4 new batteries in-game.

And to finish, all the Weapons in-game, it's just time to rebalance it all this guns and furnitures for a better realism and less OP (Otto enjoying the picture special appareance).

And for you, i announce the Pre-Release of my mod on the post, so you can see and play with it more closely and if you need desperately, tell me to rebalance  the furnitures, power structures and the guns mostly, so then, enjoy.

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
    Done...

New Update - Mod Updated: Version 0.2 - MECHANOIDS AND DRUGS.

While i put the Pre-Release i begin the process of rebalancing, meaning with all the things in-game to  a more realistic and logical development, on this update, some things has been changed:

❖ Weapons has been rebalanced considerably on the aspects of value and shooting aspects, as someones has been changed his sound and projectile to a more equal.

❖ The power sources has been rebalanced for a more realistic power creation, using as base the vanilla power generation, aside that some aspects of  this ones has been changed.

❖ Batteries has been updated to and rebalanced to have a more equal power storage, aside his aspects against fire.

❖ Some objects has been added, and someones has been changed to make it more equal in-game.

❖ 2 Drugs has been applied, Fukitol and DC2. (Antideppresant and Upgrading pill).

❖ 2 New Mechanoids has been added; the Darkus Scyther and the Alpha Centipede, will appear rarely in-game with a story of his origins. Besides, a image preview of them, and be careful when they appear...

And to finish, enjoy the Update, more is coming...

SNKcell