Anyone got Planetary Annihilation?

Started by Cala13er, April 18, 2014, 03:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cala13er

Just wondering cause I need some peeps to play on it with!

keensta

Quote from: Cala13er on April 18, 2014, 03:06:42 AM

I do :) only played computer so far. Add me on skype keensta.andi
Check out my RimWorld SaveEditor
It removes slag and rock debris.

I mostly hang around in the Mod section of the forum. Yet I don't have a Mod :o.

Cala13er

Quote from: keensta on April 18, 2014, 06:04:18 AM
Quote from: Cala13er on April 18, 2014, 03:06:42 AM

I do :) only played computer so far. Add me on skype keensta.andi

Added you! And same, only played the computer.

Nitishajack

Yes i have it since Kickstarter campaign.
It's great indeed. I wish i had more time to play it. It's just like good old Total Annihilation but bigger, with planets and all that stuff. I have yet to check out the latest update they released some days ago. Overall it's really good looking so far and if they keep it up at some point i am sure to spend some good hours on that.

Spoolicus

I also have Planetary Annihilation, and have only played (and in most cases lost horribly to) the AI. I suck at RTS games and multitasking in general. I'd be happy to play with you all, though!

Cala13er

Quote from: Spoolicus on April 23, 2014, 11:06:33 AM
I also have Planetary Annihilation, and have only played (and in most cases lost horribly to) the AI. I suck at RTS games and multitasking in general. I'd be happy to play with you all, though!

Well you could come join me, I play ai mostly too, just believe it's more fun seeing as I'm completely rubbish at pa also. You got skype

Spoolicus

I do. ANd, for the record, anyone who wishes to add me may do so. My username is spoolcleaner, as that's my old username.

StormProxy

ive played the older version Total annihilation and it was a fun game the new one sounds way better