[A17][2 mods now] Project RimFactory

Started by Spdskatr, April 07, 2017, 06:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eresbos

I think I found a bug when I use S.A.L.: Station Automation and Logistics as butcher corpse never disappear like infinite source of human leather and meat flooded my storage

thesoupiest

What are those gray squares in your demo images?

LiteEmUp

not sure how to restrict your pawns from using tables that has autocrafters on it...

only thing i could think of is changing the restrictions for a level that none of my pawns are at....

Spdskatr

Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 27, 2017, 03:46:00 AM
not sure how to restrict your pawns from using tables that has autocrafters on it...

only thing i could think of is changing the restrictions for a level that none of my pawns are at....
The buildings are meant to reserve the table (given that there is no previous reservation).
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

LiteEmUp

Quote from: Spdskatr on August 27, 2017, 04:14:16 AM
Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 27, 2017, 03:46:00 AM

The buildings are meant to reserve the table (given that there is no previous reservation).

not sure why though as sometimes my crafters arent building me clothes, and instead jump into my autocrafting tables lol... idk why, they have the materials to keep building clothes for me lol