[A16-B18][MODLIST] Performance mods and other smaller mods

Started by Blas88, April 09, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmon

Quote from: Blas88 on May 16, 2017, 08:52:34 PM
In "more reasonable prison break" only the version number changed. Didnt expect a16 will mark it as out of date with newer number :D .
I wont upload anything with the auto-updater that can break the game/save file.

I plan to make the mods check game version and change the game accordingly. I guess i will have to backdate version numbers too.
thank you for getting back to me :)
i'm more than happy to hear that i couldn't have messed anything up by going ahead and loading it anyway

Kalre

Can you still tame animals using this mod ? Make love not war ?

Blas88

Yes, animal taming still works. Animals can even bond to people.

Instructor

Could I modify LessBeepBoop to only apply to animals? I'm macro player, growing a huge farm and there's no need for me to be announced for animal births etc. but I still would like to have the rest of beep beeps.

maculator

Thanks for all your work. Is there a way to have a "make war not love" -light version? I'd like to have the guys in my colony to interact socialy but I really don't care if my cook likes trader XY. So basically restrict the social system and the stuff it keeps track of to the people of your colony.

Blas88

Updated the IdleFix mod and added Tick Multithread mod to the list. :)

Canute

Blas88

PSA: Please anyone who downloaded the Multithread mod, redownload it again from the same link. I uploaded a wrong version that have an error that stops/slows down plantgrowing. Sorry for the inconvenience.  :'(

ivanld

OwenQuillion

Fluffy (l2032)

Would you mind making the source code for all your mods available?

Especially the multithreaded plant ticking is a big accomplishment, and having something like that open source would enable others to build upon it, or learn from it to apply to other areas. In addition, it would help other modders to isolate potential issues, and help make the mod even better.

kolto

I loaded Tick MultiThread as second mod after Core.
With this loaded all plants are growing veeery slow, 0.2-5% per day. With TMT disabled the plant grow is normal again, 20% per day.

Canute

Quote from: kolto on November 26, 2017, 05:28:47 AM
I loaded Tick MultiThread as second mod after Core.
With this loaded all plants are growing veeery slow, 0.2-5% per day. With TMT disabled the plant grow is normal again, 20% per day.
Before you post something, could you please take a look into the last posting at last ?
A few postings above you read:
QuotePSA: Please anyone who downloaded the Multithread mod, redownload it again from the same link. I uploaded a wrong version that have an error that stops/slows down plantgrowing. Sorry for the inconvenience.  :'(

Blas88

Quote from: ivanld on November 21, 2017, 07:00:57 PM
any news on Make War not Love for B18?

The A18 version works fine on B18. (will check for any difference when i get time but im 99% sure nothing changed in social stuff)