[A16-B18][MODLIST] Performance mods and other smaller mods

Started by Blas88, April 09, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blas88

Quote from: ivanld on November 21, 2017, 07:00:57 PM
any news on Make War not Love for B18?
Updated Make War not Love for B18, and changed its description too.

Mst

Quote from: Blas88 on December 10, 2017, 03:51:21 PM
I dont know exact mod, but its possible that a mod that adds new plants graphics to the game uses the same method as me, and need to do a compatibility patch.

Like Vegetable Garden? Are they compatible?

Sungperman

TryB4Buy

I had a problem with a small content mod and removed it after removing all instances of the content that it adds. However Multitick counts constantly increasing errors saying

"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawns.WorldPawnsTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TickMultiThread.SpecialInjector_TickMultiThreadDetour3._DoSingleTick (Verse.TickManager _this) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
TickMultiThread.SpecialInjector_TickMultiThreadDetour3:_DoSingleTick(TickManager)
Verse.Game:<LoadGame>m__3()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()"

Before that there is a:
"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawns.WorldPawnsTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.Game:<LoadGame>m__3()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()"

is MultiTick supposed to make OTHER mods impossible to remove? It even forces the exact same load order (which is a pain with 50+ mods). Aside from having to drag the error box to the side (if dev mod is on), the save will load and play, albeit with .5sec lag every 4 seconds...

DreXav

Hey Blas88, do you still have A17 versions of your performance mods? I am still playing A17 with HCSK modpack and would love to give your mods a go.

Blas88

Blas88

Quote from: TryB4Buy on December 28, 2017, 04:04:10 PM
I had a problem with a small content mod and removed it after removing all instances of the content that it adds. However Multitick counts constantly increasing errors saying

Multitick mod can be safely add to or remove from an existing save.
The "DoSingleTick" method is just what makes the game move so you will see that line in every error report.
In your case it looks like one of the background pawn wearing an item or having a weapon or having an item in inventory that was part of the extra content and the game cant calculate it.
(you can turn off the auto-open on the error report if the windows bothers you.)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: DreXav on December 28, 2017, 06:01:20 PM
Hey Blas88, do you still have A17 versions of your performance mods? I am still playing A17 with HCSK modpack and would love to give your mods a go.

TickMultiThread not compatible, it would break skip and palletes. I hope author move mods to harmony, to make it more compatible.

Robbie

Does this mod need HugsLib? Also, should I place it before of after the other mods?

evalca

Hey Blas88, really enjoy all your performance mods. Is there any chance of seeing these on ModSync http://www.modsync.ninja/ or something similar for automatic updates aside from the automatic update mod you made? Thanks for the cool mods!

laser50

account13123

I found out about this mod today and while searching, I found this; someone on Reddit claims to have updated it for 1.0. Use at your own risk, not my mod, and related disclaimers apply.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/9zzcjo/does_make_war_not_love_work_for_10/