[1.4] Star Wars - A RimWorld Series (10/24/2022)

Started by jecrell, April 09, 2017, 07:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheetah2003

I keep getting this when I start my game.  I have Core, HugsLib, JecsTools, LightSabers, The Force, Factions (in that order)

I disabled all other mods.

RimWorld 0.17.1557 rev1153
XML error: <canMoveWithoutHandler>false</canMoveWithoutHandler> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties_Vehicle.
XML error: <canFireWithoutHandler>false</canFireWithoutHandler> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties_Vehicle.
XML error: <handlesMovement>true</handlesMovement> doesn't correspond to any field in type VehicleRole.
XML error: <handlesWeapons>true</handlesWeapons> doesn't correspond to any field in type VehicleRole.
XML error: <canMoveWithoutHandler>false</canMoveWithoutHandler> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties_Vehicle.
XML error: <canFireWithoutHandler>false</canFireWithoutHandler> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties_Vehicle.
XML error: <handlesMovement>true</handlesMovement> doesn't correspond to any field in type VehicleRole.
XML error: <handlesWeapons>true</handlesWeapons> doesn't correspond to any field in type VehicleRole.
Duplicate code-linked translation key: DeactivatedWarning in language English

Any ideas?  This mod looks cool.

Ploum

Is it possible to improve the rank of force user ? For example going from Force Sensitive to Sith Master ?

Jimbob_

Quote from: Ploum on August 13, 2017, 07:45:18 AM
Is it possible to improve the rank of force user ? For example going from Force Sensitive to Sith Master ?

Yeah once they realise they become a jedi you can "enable developer tools" in settings and turn on "god mode" (its like the face type thing) and then go to the force tab where there will be buttons to increase/decrease alignment

Canute

Quote from: Ploum on August 13, 2017, 07:45:18 AM
I think you mean the trait.
This happen automatical with the level and aligment of the user.
I started out a colony and gave all the Force sensitive trait.
And later they all was Sith or Jedi master.

Ploum

Greetings !

Another question :
Quote from: jecrell on April 30, 2017, 07:38:16 PM

In the last iteration of the mod, it was +120 points to your difficulty parameters per level of the force.

I'll shrink it down to +20. Let me know if there's a change.
I am interested to tweak this difficulty parameters, but I don't find where it is ?  :o
I looked into the Defs files of the force power mod and jecstools and didn't find anything labeled as such (or with a relevent "20" value)
I also looked in the help modding section of this forum, without any success  ???

A remark :
Quote from: stalenewport on May 02, 2017, 02:40:16 AM
As they level up in force skills, based on their "force alignment" the traits change from force sensitive to eventually master at level 9(?).

Thanks @ Canute, @ Jimbob_  :) , if i had research a little bit more the thread, I would have found the answer  :-[

titanjones

Can somone post the DPS of the new weapons? thanks.

Epson

Quote from: cheetah2003 on August 05, 2017, 01:24:28 AM
I keep getting this when I start my game.  I have Core, HugsLib, JecsTools, LightSabers, The Force, Factions (in that order)

I disabled all other mods.

RimWorld 0.17.1557 rev1153
Duplicate code-linked translation key: DeactivatedWarning in language English

Any ideas?  This mod looks cool.

Can confirm I am getting exactly the same errors, as well as an error whenever I use the Force Ghost. Granted I'm using a clusterfuck of other mods but they've all played nice with each other until now.

EDIT: With a full clean reinstall and nothing other than Hugs, JecSec & the Star Wars Mods I'm still receiving the same errors.

IWannaChaos

Can you make lightsabers activate when drawn but the user is undrafted? (Like when hunting melee)

KentCave

Just wanna say :
AlienRaces github link, got double https.
Hence will prevent many from acessing it.
Unless they know how to edit the url link manually.

btw
Great mod!
Star Trek theme soon?
Yeah, a Federation one is already out.
But..yours got Quality and Heart.
Enjoyable Patreon page.

CookieWizard

But the real question; are there droids in this mod? If not; when can we expect droids?  ;)

Kuroda117

There is any patch for EOP, i like change some bodyparts loose in fights and surprise, i cant reemplace any part....poor twi'leks  :'(

Moo

I'm sure this is a simple incompatibility, but I wanted to bring it to your attention. I'm using the Argonians mod, and if one becomes a force user their force points don't regenerate.

Canute

Do you know you can regain force points with meditate at the pillows ?

Just a solution for the argonians.

Moo

manasuke

I have 3 pawn with "force sensitive" trait but after about 3 quadrums and nothing happen. When do they awaken force??
Sr for my poor English.