A Sterotypical gay coupling and John.

Started by Darkstar82, April 10, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkstar82

So I have a gay relationship in my batch that's formed, being a gay guy myself I was somewhat amused at what happened.  I have  21 year old "beautiful" pawn whose found love in the arms of a 39yr old chubby one.

I cannot tell you how many times when out clubbing I see the attractive guy I was too shy to talk to walk out the door at the end of the night with... well... you know.

I also have a guy who has female wife, called John.  :P

Well ludeon, I think you've successfully ticked the diversity box. Bravo my friends.  ;D

zeidrich

I made a colony based on Donald Trump, rich explorer scenario.  The goal was basically that first of all, he would accept no refugees, and secondly, as soon as he had people capable of doing work, he wouldn't do any of that himself.

One day, he got a distress call from a pawn with a Slavic name, Rubinov I think.  True to the narrative, he accepted this particular request for refuge.  The man was accepted into the colony.

A bit later, the first female joined the colony, I think she was a drop pod rescue, and I assigned her to sleep in the Tower with Trump.  He didn't really fancy her though, and eventually after they kept insulting and pissing eachother off she got her own quarters.

Then later Trump started to proposition Rubinov.  Trump was straight, so was Rubinov, he kept rejecting him.  But he kept trying.  I thought this was pretty funny, because I'd scheduled a woman to stay with him to develop a relationship, but instead, he kept after this guy with the Russian name.

Rubinov eventually died in a raid though, just shot in the head by a sniper, so I didn't get to see how the whole thing would have played out.

Darkstar82

;D  The emulation of life in these things is beyond hysterical.
I currently have an unconscious doctor, I presume he recently flew with United airlines.  :P

grrizo

Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.