[A16] Maarx's QoL\UI Mod Thread

Started by maarx1337, April 12, 2017, 03:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maarx1337

Added new mod to the list:

Quote from: maarx1337 on April 21, 2017, 11:00:57 PMAccuraSight:

Replaces the visible label on ranged weapons to display the Accuracy% rather than the Quality.

https://github.com/maarxx/AccuraSight

deshara218

you are a god, standing tall & bronze

maarx1337

Quote from: deshara218 on April 23, 2017, 03:37:55 PM
you are a god, standing tall & bronze

d'awww, shucks. i'm glad you like them. :)

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: maarx1337 on April 29, 2017, 03:42:52 PMi'm glad you like them. :)

Any thoughts on compiling your mods into a single tab or some form of a united overlay? I'm aware of how to change the tab order... But it'd be nice to have combined tabs or some option of combining

maarx1337

Quote from: maarx1337 on April 30, 2017, 04:12:32 PMLimitlessSelection:

Removes the limit of only selecting 80 things at a time.

https://github.com/maarxx/LimitlessSelection

faltonico

Quote from: maarx1337 on April 30, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

Quote from: maarx1337 on April 30, 2017, 04:12:32 PMLimitlessSelection:

Removes the limit of only selecting 80 things at a time.

https://github.com/maarxx/LimitlessSelection
YOU ARE AWESOME

Edit: Just so you know, i'm currently using PrioritizedHauling, BulkDesignator and BulkAssigner (and now i will be using LimitlessSelection). PrioritizedHaulin is situational, I use it to grab the loot from a raid (guns mostly), because they usually are left for last now that i'm using refactored work priorities, the thing is you can't tell the mod is working because it gives you no feedback, but it does work, and fairly well. Pawns just have to finish what they were doing to start over a new job, IF they are prioritized for hauling.
The mod i use the most and i have found the most useful is BulkDesignator ...270 downed mechanoids laying around? set them to remove blades and shut down without even selecting them! Thanks a lot!.

WalkingProblem

*poke a flag into the thread ground*

I'm here to stay.

maarx1337

falconne

Great stuff, like them all. Would you make them a bundle in the Steam Workshop sometime? Easier to keep them updated across multiple computers that way.

maarx1337

Anyone using these on A17? Any issues?

I am not playing much RimWorld at the moment but if there are any significant issues I am available to fix.

I will probably cycle back to RimWorld eventually for more minor/routine updates.

faltonico

Quote from: maarx1337 on June 03, 2017, 10:46:20 PM

I am not playing much RimWorld at the moment but if there are any significant issues I am available to fix.

I will probably cycle back to RimWorld eventually for more minor/routine updates.
I have not been playing lately, but updates will be greatly appreciated once i do xD

wwWraith

Quote from: maarx1337 on June 03, 2017, 10:46:20 PM

Tried InjuryNotifier - doesn't work, MoreAlerts - semi-works (generates "Exception processing alert MoreAlerts.Alert_WantToSleepWith: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.GetSituationalThoughtsAffectingMood'." but without any visible consequences; some alerts works, some not). So I'll hope for updates :)
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Draconicrose

I JUST heard of these mods! I wish I had heard about them earlier. I'm adding AccuraSight, Fallout Manager and Smarter Scheduler to my A16 let's play series, but I do hope these get updated to A17!
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

faltonico

I went ahead and updated Bulk Designator to A17 =)
I don't know how to use github so i'm attaching it here -_-'

DesignationsOfDef changed to SpawnedDesignationsOfDef
And the <MainTabDefs> tag changed to <MainButtonDefs>
Edit: <windowClass> changed too to <tabWindowClass>

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

faltonico

I also updated bulk Assigner.
This only required to update the labels in the def.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]