[W | 0.3.413] generated stone walls can't be deconstructed

Started by OpposingForces, April 18, 2014, 07:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OpposingForces

I'm fairly certain now that this is intended, but i'll post it any ways.

What i expected to happen: i figured i should be able to deconstruct or at least mine existing map gen structures for the stone bricks.

What Actually happened: Can't designate the walls to be deconstructed, they can be mined but drop nothing.

Interesting side note: you can deconstruct them in a round about way by simply building simple doors on them. when the colonist goes to do this they first deconstruct the wall, dropping the stone bricks, then build the door. simple way to get the bricks.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.

harpo99999

it has been mentioned several times, but they CAN be mined, just not repaired or  deconstructed in a3, might change in a4 or later

OpposingForces

yeah, i spotted that after i posted this. however the fact you can dismantle them using doors to recover the stone bricks works fairly well as long as it's not in the no build zone.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.