Crafting (and pehaps the game) needs more numbers

Started by Stankor, April 18, 2014, 06:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stankor

Currently even when clicking config at a bill, there is no mention of how many resources it uses and how many are produced.
Turrets and weapons do not display damage.

Perhaps this is temporary but if it is a choice,  I disagree. I much prefer the way energy buildings tell you everything you need to know.

This extends to modding as well, they have dozens of awesome stuff, but very few numbers.

Also, hi everyone,  this an awesome game! I just didn't want to make this an introduction post so I put it at the end.

OpposingForces

well currently the only way to see weapon damage is thru the com station when a combat supplier or slave trader is in orbit. the info button will show the weapon stats. no clue what turrets do though damage wise, i think it may be on par with an m16 though from what i remember. i never use turrets now so can't say for sure.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.

Plasmatic

While on the subject, I'd like power buildings to say how much power they provide in the building tooltip (before you build one)

Tynan

I agree that it would be an improvement. I have a vague to-do for an info window that can display data about buildings, guns, etc. I just haven't gotten around to it.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog