[A17][WIP] Cyberpunk (May 17th, 2017)

Started by Darque, September 23, 2016, 12:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darque

Quote from: Dragoon on April 03, 2017, 07:02:26 PM
How difficult would it be for you to make a version of this without reliability?
It's not too difficult, just would take a few minutes.  I would just have to make some mass xml changes to all the guns. Does the reliability feature cause you problems?

Darque

Quote from: The-Eroks on April 03, 2017, 08:09:49 PM
This looks pretty cool. Did you design these items yourself?
Thanks.  The design work all comes from the Cyberpunk 2020 RPG using resources I found in the web, such as datafortress2020.com and cyberpunk.asia; as well as the original RPG source books.

Dragoon

Quote from: Darque on April 04, 2017, 02:52:06 AM
It's not too difficult, just would take a few minutes.  I would just have to make some mass xml changes to all the guns. Does the reliability feature cause you problems?

Well, I prefer vanilla, and like when weapons are added in without affecting other guns. Also when I disabled your mod it kind of broke my game. I had to reinstall and remove all mods before adding them back in.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Darque

Quote from: Dragoon on April 05, 2017, 09:06:56 AMWell, I prefer vanilla, and like when weapons are added in without affecting other guns. Also when I disabled your mod it kind of broke my game. I had to reinstall and remove all mods before adding them back in.
This mod adds so many new weapons, apparel items and implants, that I think that it was probably one of those items left in the save game file that kept your save game from running without the mod.

Dragoon

Quote from: Darque on April 05, 2017, 03:13:39 PM
This mod adds so many new weapons, apparel items and implants, that I think that it was probably one of those items left in the save game file that kept your save game from running without the mod.

No, you misunderstand or maybe I did not properly explain. It crashed my entire game. I could not start it up again all I was getting was a black screen. I would prefer a version without it, primarily for vanilla.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Darque

After some deep thought, when I make a full release, I'll optionally have an xml-only version available as well.
I have also decided that once RW Alpha17 is released, this mod will leave WIP status and I will release v1.0 for A17.

Until then, I am continuing to work on some new apparel graphics. Specifically, I am currently working on a corp suit coat as well as a shirt & tie. I have also created new graphics for the light kevlar coat.
Other apparel items I plan on working on: Armored Jackets, Sternmeyer Cold Weather Combat Outfit, and if I can get around to it, the Militech EMA-1 "Softshell"

Robloxsina66

you should make Gas mask and radioactive Stuff incase Toxic fallout comes in land

Darque

Quote from: Robloxsina66 on April 11, 2017, 12:37:57 PM
you should make Gas mask and radioactive Stuff incase Toxic fallout comes in land
Good idea.  I will add that to my ToDo list to see if I can figure out the best way to accomplish this.

Dragoon

Quote from: Darque on April 11, 2017, 01:16:12 PM
Quote from: Robloxsina66 on April 11, 2017, 12:37:57 PM
Good idea.  I will add that to my ToDo list to see if I can figure out the best way to accomplish this.

You could look at this mod for how to do it.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731878767&searchtext=suit

Darque

Thanks for the hint...Already had used same technique.  I was thinking of setting it to -50% for the helmet and -50% for the rest of the suit.

Darque

Just finished my first satisfactory iteration of the Espoma Environmental Suit.  Thoughts?

Dragoon

Darque

I have updated the mod repository to support the unstable A17 release.
There are also some new armors and apparel items, as well as some updated graphics.

As always, if you feel something in the mod is unbalanced, or if you find a bug, please let me know.