Project Armory Poll "Pack Size"

Started by Evul, April 19, 2014, 12:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we splitt the pack in to smaller mod kits?

No, keep a large weapon pack. We can pick out the gun our self.
12 (42.9%)
Yes, make smaler packs from different period, movie and game.
9 (32.1%)
Yes, make smaler packs from different period, nation, movie and game.
7 (25%)
Other (let us know!)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: May 03, 2014, 12:03:22 PM

Evul

We have allot of weapons and we whant to know if we should devide the pack in smaller mods or keep our large pack. What do you think?

(The mod have a lucrative license allowing anyone to use and change the mod to there liking as long as a credit is added.)

LittleMikey

I've voted for slightly smaller packs. While I like having as many different weapons as possible (and want to make the least amount of work for modders!), firstly it gets confusing as to what the good weapons are when you have too many, and secondly so you can theme your game more (no lasers, for example).

JinxWolf

Quote from: LittleMikey on April 19, 2014, 12:24:38 PM
I've voted for slightly smaller packs. While I like having as many different weapons as possible (and want to make the least amount of work for modders!), firstly it gets confusing as to what the good weapons are when you have too many, and secondly so you can theme your game more (no lasers, for example).

Well there is always the option of asking for a listing of DPS..
Only if the case revolves around not knowing which is which.

Though I do believe some of the weapons should slowly be revealed to the player with each wave of the storyteller. And we have the factions and what not, there's a lot less of a threat of every faction having these weapons versus Alpha 2. A steady gain will keep the player in listing to which is better than what they have, creating an endgame appeal.