[A17/B18] Orbital Hubs United - Dropships 1.2 (14.02.2018)

Started by Cpt.Ohu, April 23, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvin

Quote from: sirgzu on October 16, 2017, 10:46:08 AM
I've had a problem with a few pawns disappearing from a ship, here is what happened:

I load 4xcolonists + 4xcamels + some stuff, drop into a empty tile first, then launch again onto an anomaly where I drop onto an enemy base and have to fight off turrets and take over the base, which I do with m4 colonists. Since it was a bit of a bloodbath it took some time to micromanage and with running the 2 other colonies I might have saved the game a couple of times until reembarking the ship. That's when I notice that my 4xcamels are gone from the passenger bay... I know for sure that they were there and didn't starve from the 873xhay left in the cargo bay. Seems like they just vanished.

animals go into the cargo bay not in the passengers i think

asquirrel

I enable this mod and get the following yellow error - "duplicate code-linked translation key.  Install in language English."  Is there a way to get rid of this error short of uninstalling this mod?  Thanks!

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

asquirrel

If only it was that easy.  I went into options and made sure the language was English.  Disabled the mod.  No error.  Enabled the mod and got the error again. Grr.  Going through my 100+ mods and not using any that are throwing either yellow or red errors anymore. 

ANormalhuman

Have you considered making a submarine mod similar to this one? I think it would be pretty cool.

Canute

The_Spare_Ace

Possible bug with the Airship from the OHU Industrial Airship and Biplane expansion: I built an airship hours earlier, and just now I tried to click on it, and nothing happened. Well, nothing happened when I clicked on anything afterwards. Earlier I could click on it just fine, but now, the game just bugs out. Inbetween the 2 times I've tried it, I've installed the Notification Archiver mod, and the RT's Weapon Pack, so there may be an incompatibility there. I hope this is the right place to submit this report.
TNW Export Company ~ Exporting crops and textiles since 5057! Come visit us at our HQ, Himmelsdorf, or request a trade ship from us.

The_Spare_Ace

I think I have found the problem. It seems to be a problem with the Airship not saving properly.

Image of debug log after save, before reloading (taken after reloading, but was logged before reloading): https://i.imgur.com/g9VO37O.png

Image of debug log after save and reloading: https://i.imgur.com/ZFqVxyg.png

I tried recreating the bug a second time, but it didn't occur.
TNW Export Company ~ Exporting crops and textiles since 5057! Come visit us at our HQ, Himmelsdorf, or request a trade ship from us.

Djohaal

On the pawns refusing to load the vehicles. Apparently they can't be hungry. Mine were adamantly refusing to load an airship until I realized they were starving. Fed them and ta-da, they are loading stuff again.

Cpt.Ohu

It pains me to write this, but I have to put this mod on hold for now. My situation has changed, I barely have time to do anything on my PC at all, let alone do some gaming or modding.

I hope this will change over the next 2 months, but for now, this mod will remain as is with all faults.

jivoyej

can you, please, answer me about "drop at edge" thing? )
then i point that - my plane drop in the middle of tile ) and everybody starts killing me )
it is not so good, as i thought.
can i drop real at the edge of screen\tile? how can i do that?
thanks a lot!)

Tenshi~Akari

Just as a future note for whenever you are able to check into it: Came across a buggy issue not too long into a former save file I had when I had this mod installed last week. There was a massive "Lord tick" bug that ended up preventing my game from saving at all. This happened not too long after an aerial drop ship raid from one of the vanilla enemy factions, and I think it had to do with attacking a few of the structures of my colony. Even long after the pawns & ships were destroyed, it still persisted. From what I could see in dev mode, a "Lord toil" did not remove itself after the death of the enemy pawns, and I ended up having to scrap the save file since I could not save any sort of progress from that point.

I know a log is better than trying to describe though. Unfortunately, I'm trying to track down what I did w/ the error that I copied over so it can be seen verbatim, but I can't seem to remember if I actually saved the notepad file like I thought I did for reference... might've been a victim of an unexpected Windows update. :'(

Canute

Quote from: jivoyej on November 06, 2017, 01:45:00 PM
can you, please, answer me about "drop at edge" thing? )
then i point that - my plane drop in the middle of tile ) and everybody starts killing me )
it is not so good, as i thought.
can i drop real at the edge of screen\tile? how can i do that?
thanks a lot!)
Currently not possible.
Solution, land 1 worldmap tile before your destination and send out a caravan to the outpost.
Then you can select where you want to land.

Superlagg

Pawns seem to forget all of their relations when they arrive at a dropsite.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Superlagg on November 09, 2017, 11:41:53 AM
Pawns seem to forget all of their relations when they arrive at a dropsite.

Vanilla behavior.

This also happens, when you arrive at quest sites or found a second colony.
Relations are only shown to pawns on the same site ( or related pawns of different factions )
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.