[A16] Apini EPOE plugin

Started by XenGrimm, April 24, 2017, 06:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XenGrimm

Adds the works for apini - replacement organs, limbs, crafting at EPOE benches - etc. Even made them a special stinger implant with poison hediff/damage/blah blah blah.

Too tired after working on projects for the last 14 hours to write more. dsjfdjfj;kjdf.

Preview pic by Sera - apini creator!
https://github.com/XenEmpireAdmin/ApiniEPOE

Xen has died from brain death.

Shinzy

Someone make epoe patch for XenGrimm so we can replace that juicy blob in his head

Pepelnica1488

Can someone make patch for rah's bionics?

ZE

am i the only one who gets the world of errors from this?

XeoNovaDan

I think the worst thing is that smurfs are more popular than a relevant 'compatibility' patch...

sera13

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on April 25, 2017, 04:44:09 PM
I think the worst thing is that smurfs are more popular than a relevant 'compatibility' patch...
As the creator of the apini mod:
lol no

Equating an xml patch to a fully realised mod with xml, C#, balancing, art assets, multiple patches and ongoing support is pretty insulting.

Walking problem makes his mods with genuine passion and a lot of effort, its just unfortunate the content they are based on is so over-saturated in the media to the point it annoys everyone else.

XeoNovaDan

Quote from: sera13 on April 25, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

You make a very valid point actually, and I'm indeed no exception to it. I'm just Concerned about the quality of this section of the forum in particular because I want relevant mods to get their fair share, as opposed to being drowned out and overshadowed by something not particularly lore-friendly; I don't want this section to end up being like Fallout 4 or Skyrim nexus where half of the mods are animoo CBBE junk and it's hard to find many genuine gameplay-enhancing mods.

While mods like the Smurf mod and Minions do take quite a bit of talent to create compared to this, they're completely irrelevant to this game in the grand scheme of things like lore and immersion - and this may only be simple XML, but it allows EPOE users to enjoy your mod too which comes off as a decent gameplay improvement.

tgbps4

"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

WalkingProblem

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on April 25, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

Why would you ever compare a EPOE patch with a full mod? lol~~~
As the creator of the apini mod:
lol no

Equating an xml patch to a fully realised mod with xml, C#, balancing, art assets, multiple patches and ongoing support is pretty insulting.

Walking problem makes his mods with genuine passion and a lot of effort, its just unfortunate the content they are based on is so over-saturated in the media to the point it annoys everyone else.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on April 26, 2017, 02:38:22 AM

While mods like the Smurf mod and Minions do take quite a bit of talent to create compared to this, they're completely irrelevant to this game in the grand scheme of things like lore and immersion - and this may only be simple XML, but it allows EPOE users to enjoy your mod too which comes off as a decent gameplay improvement.

What makes you think the myriad of possibilities in the universe, that a tablet looking yellow creature cannot happen? lol~

And you need to try the smurfs mod, to see what's cool about it.

tgbps4

Hey Xen! Could you please update the patch to A17?
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"