Journey's End - Commentary

Started by BeastNips, April 24, 2017, 10:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeastNips

This is the commentary thread for Journey's End, the latest chapter in my fan fiction. I've decide to name the series Angel's Wing after the 1st chapter (keen Sci-Fi game fans will realise I've stolen the name of the ship and the AI from another game #sorrynotsorry). Please feel free to leave feedback and discuss the story in this thread.

BeastNips

Sorry it's been so long! The latest installment is up. Enjoy!

BeastNips

milon

I just watched a Star Trek TNG episode last night called Journey's End. :D

Love your story telling!

BeastNips

Thanks mate! I was initially having a little trouble with where this chapter was going to go but I think I've figured it out. I should have the next installment up soon.

BeastNips

ArguedPiano

Entertaining as always. Thanks BeastNips
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

BeastNips

Thanks man, glad people are enjoying it.

Barazen

Haha i dunno how, but you made the chaos feel readable and make sense. Bravo my nippies, bravo.
Anyone else felt their heart break when a pawns marriage falls apart?
Doc & Valarie, I shipped it, she flipped it.

BeastNips

Quote from: Barazen on May 16, 2017, 09:34:37 PM
Haha i dunno how, but you made the chaos feel readable and make sense. Bravo my nippies, bravo.

Thanks man. Sorry there hasn't been an instalment in a while, I've had a bereavement recently and haven't felt like writing. I will get back to it though!

ArguedPiano

I actually had to look up bereavement, and if you mean it literally, I hope you are doing OK.
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

BeastNips

Quote from: ArguedPiano on May 20, 2017, 04:07:42 PM
I actually had to look up bereavement, and if you mean it literally, I hope you are doing OK.

Yes, literally I'm afraid. I'm doing OK, I just haven't been been massively into writing at the moment. I have some time off work this week so hopefully I'll get something written!

BeastNips

wafflep90

Great story Dude keep it up, and sorry for your loss