[RAFFLE RESULTS] I drew people's colonists

Started by A Friend, April 27, 2017, 07:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perq

Hire
dat
guy (gurl?).

Seriously. D:

To the art themselves, I (of course) love all of them, but Rowan "The Handler" stands out the most. I find myself inspecting the characters, whenever they have body parts replaced. Detail and story. :@
I'm nobody from nowhere who knows nothing about anything.
But you are still wrong.

grrizo

Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

focusingblur

Ermahgerd, it's perfect, thank you so much! I love how spooky and sinister he looks here, I'd totally accept his recruitment pitch.

khearn

He reminds me of Anton Ego, the food critic from Ratatouille. Very nice.

AH_Its_Skeletor

Quote from: focusingblur on May 18, 2017, 12:04:23 PM
Ermahgerd, it's perfect, thank you so much! I love how spooky and sinister he looks here, I'd totally accept his recruitment pitch.
Legit looks like the sniper from TF2.

focusingblur

I see what you mean, both of you. Personally I see a little Hellsing and a little of the thin man from XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

baconcow

Really like these. Rowan is my favourite, followed by Vladimir. Rowan reminds me a lot of Princess Mononoke (San) with a RimWorld twist. Even has Moro and Okkoto with her.

A Friend

Quote from: Edixo on May 03, 2017, 07:30:01 PM
Awesome results so far! I'm crossing my fingers that I also won!
A bit rushed cause A17 suddenly came out of nowhere

Anyways... see ya next time? School's starting real soon now so doubt I'll be able to host another one of these for a long while.
But it's been fun, folks!

*plays A17 excitedly*

But to those interested, I am accepting commissions now.
http://sentientline.deviantart.com/journal/I-m-open-for-Commissions-and-stuff-2017-682549203
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

grrizo

Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.

Edixo

AY M8 THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME I DID NOT EXPECT TO GET IN #1.

Huge props to you, A Friend! That is an incredibly baller version of Nordgren!

Thanks a whole bunch!
Nothing says "Home Security" like 50 turrets