skyarkhangel

Quote from: Zhentar on May 03, 2017, 02:36:06 PM
Quote from: user19990313 on April 28, 2017, 08:04:35 AM
Detailed introduction:
-Removes all unnecessary World Pawns to alleviate burden of GameSystem
-Keeps all faction leaders
-Keeps all pawns existing in a map
-Keeps all relatives(alive or dead) of your colonists or prisoners
-Keeps all pawns traveling in world map(caravans,transport pods...)
-All tales used by artworks will be kept,but some(a small proportion of) unused tales will be deleted

In fact,you could compare it with Zhentar's one yourself...I'm busy these days sorry :P

At a high level, this is roughly the same as mine, except that mine doesn't do any pruning of tales. But based on your other comments, it sounds like yours is much more aggressive with relationship pruning than mine is, so the in game effects of yours will be more visible but with a greater performance improvement.

I'll have to take a look at your safety checks though; mine shouldn't ever delete colonists either so I'm curious what cases I might have missed.

tested on Hardcore SK with player who previously using worldpawnGC and still have problems with lags. RuntimeGC In-Game Cleaner solve it.
A Magic mod!  :P

user19990313

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 16, 2017, 09:19:37 AM
tested on Hardcore SK with player who previously using worldpawnGC and still have problems with lags. RuntimeGC In-Game Cleaner solve it.
Thanks ;D and I'm waiting for a stable release of A17 to update my mod,so you could enjoy RuntimeGC A17 with HardcoreSK A17 in the near future! :P
By the way,don't forget to post any bugs to make this mod better!

PS. I didn't figure out what happened until I searched in the forum...So could you just leave a message in the modders' threads to declare that their mods are referred by your mod pack?I don't mind whether you've informed me of it,but maybe some other modders do...

PS2.Are you sure you're using the latest version (Update01) in your pack?

Dr_Zhivago

After running this on a 645 day old colony, I am now able to run on x4 speed smoothly again. (This is also with over 200 mods installed)

Appreciate your work!

skyarkhangel

Quote from: user19990313 on May 17, 2017, 08:48:09 AM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 16, 2017, 09:19:37 AM
Thanks ;D and I'm waiting for a stable release of A17 to update my mod,so you could enjoy RuntimeGC A17 with HardcoreSK A17 in the near future! :P
By the way,don't forget to post any bugs to make this mod better!

PS. I didn't figure out what happened until I searched in the forum...So could you just leave a message in the modders' threads to declare that their mods are referred by your mod pack?I don't mind whether you've informed me of it,but maybe some other modders do...

PS2.Are you sure you're using the latest version (Update01) in your pack?

Thank you, yep, already added reference to mod, with link to main mod topic.
Yep, latest 01 version, works perfect. Keep it up!

user19990313

By the way,I'll work on another mod for A17...It would help keep your cargo when you settle in world map,instead of dropping them onto the ground.A tiny mod,but maybe it could make your RimWorld experience better...just like this mod :)

indeed

So, any chance you will release source code?

user19990313

Quote from: indeed on May 27, 2017, 01:55:41 PM
In fact the "optimize" switch of Visual Studio didn't work very well...So you could ILSpy the assembly for (almost exactly) my source code :P

Of course,please let me know if you're going to refer to my codes...well I think there's nothing valuable here to refer to :P

PS.When will the StackXXL A17 release?

rudew

Any idea when this is gonna get updated? I always feel alot better about long term play when I have performance mods :P mostly asking if its gonna be soon or if its gonna be far away, dont need exacts if you cant give em.

Jerryn

Yeah I dont mind how long it takes I just want peace of mind it'll be updated lol

user19990313

Quote from: rudew on May 28, 2017, 10:11:49 PM
Any idea when this is gonna get updated? I always feel alot better about long term play when I have performance mods :P mostly asking if its gonna be soon or if its gonna be far away, dont need exacts if you cant give em.
Yeah I promise I will update this mod this July...I have to verify all the changes in my code and test the mod with a large save file,you know,it takes time to create such a save.
But don't worry,this mod is designed to be added and activated halfaway,so you could just play as you wish,and when it starts to lag,the mod is about to release ;)

indeed

Quote from: user19990313 on May 28, 2017, 01:26:36 AM
Quote from: indeed on May 27, 2017, 01:55:41 PM
In fact the "optimize" switch of Visual Studio didn't work very well...So you could ILSpy the assembly for (almost exactly) my source code :P

Of course,please let me know if you're going to refer to my codes...well I think there's nothing valuable here to refer to :P

PS.When will the StackXXL A17 release?
I updated on GitHub and Steam Workshop and somehow forget to update it here. sorry lol

zortan

post and followed hope a new version is out soon

Jerryn

By July, did you mean June? I can make a huge save in a couple days lol but maybe ive no life

Patrick

user19990313

Quote from: Jerryn on June 02, 2017, 11:17:22 AM
By July, did you mean June? I can make a huge save in a couple days lol but maybe ive no life
Quote from: zortan on June 02, 2017, 06:48:22 AM
post and followed hope a new version is out soon
Quote from: Patrick on June 03, 2017, 09:19:25 PM
Alpha 17 Please :3
Well I said I'll be busy,and I promised the A17 update will be published around July.
While everything's running smoothly,@zortan complained about the unbearable lag in A17,so tynan released a new version(and it turned out to be the formal version currently)
Well I'm glad tynan has optimized his code,but on the other hand I have to verify all the changes in his code for a second time :(
So my progress is reseted now,and I'll try my best to work on the mod ASAP,just please wait for me :P