[1.0] Smokeleaf Rolling Table

Started by Dr_Zhivago, May 03, 2017, 05:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr_Zhivago

A small mod for helping mass-produce smokeleaf joints. Produce them in x1, x5, or x10.

"VGP Vegetable Garden" compatability now included.

v1.0 Downloads
New Link

Credits:
Xen- for helping me realize I was missing defs
ilawz- for texture modifications
Lanilor- for helping me learn xpath patching on the Discord

Thanks to everyone who helped me with their ideas. Also, if you want to sumbit a new texture or include in a modpack list, feel free.

Other mods:
DocWorld

dvegit0

timeandtherani

ilawz

Hey, nice mod!

I've made a hardcore SK patch for anyone who wants this mod and plays with the hardcore SK modpack.
I also made a new texture that's in the textures folder of the hardcore SK patch :)
requires drug research 1 to build if youre playing with hardcore SK
Attachment at the bottom of this post

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: ilawz on May 05, 2017, 05:19:10 AM
I've made a hardcore SK patch for anyone who wants this mod and plays with the hardcore SK modpack.
I also made a new texture that's in the textures folder of the hardcore SK patch :)

Given that I add credit to you, would you care if I use your texture and/or include a download link above to the SK version?

ilawz

Dr_Zhivago

Kind of been updated for a while now, but I officially changed the title of the post. So that's something. Eventually I'll get it back up on Steam.

silentlord

hello, love the mod as it greatly helps smokeleaf production over crafting spot. however having a couple issues. getting lots of red error texts in dev log thing.
also at the table it has the make cigarillos bill, i clicked one to see what it was, it added a blank bill that also made the smokeleaf bill invisible and unable to interact with the bills to delete, only solution is to delete the table and make another.

i also couldn't see this rawtobacco in the grow lists.

other then them the table working brilliantly, been able to delete 4 crafting spots now as the table makes much more and faster.

these are the red error texts, it spams the log when first play or start. comes back in the log as well every now and then.

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named RawTobacco
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named Cigarillos found to give to Verse.ThingCountClass
Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ResearchProjectDef named SK_DrugCrops

update: nvm... i edited the files to remove the research requirement of sk drugs and removed the cigarillos from the tables bills completely. no more red error texts or weird table interactions.

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: silentlord on July 25, 2017, 10:20:00 AM
update: nvm... i edited the files to remove the research requirement of sk drugs and removed the cigarillos from the tables bills completely. no more red error texts or weird table interactions.

From the error log you have there, it sounds like you're using the improper downloaded version. There is one for the standard table, a vegetable garden addon, and a Hardcore SK edition table. So likely you only need the basic vanilla version, and not the addon or the SK table (the Hardcore SK version is only for people using that modpack). Thanks for the feedback though.

Edit: Only download the "Source code" zip file from my github. I apologize if that is a little confusing.

Meuschke

i like this table, any chance for a B18 version?  ;)

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: Meuschke on January 13, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
i like this table, any chance for a B18 version?  ;)

I'm currently without access to a computer for another month or so. I will try to remember to update it when I can. Been away from RimWorld for a little while now, but I'm glad the mod still gets used! Have you tried using the A17 version?

Meuschke

yes, it throws a bunch of def-errors on start. I did not test it any further.

Crow_T

If I had to describe Rimworld using only pictures the one in the OP would be first on the list :D

+1 that this seems like a pretty handy mod to have in B18
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

timeandtherani

I second that. I hope it'll be updated soon.