Wondering if this is ok.

Started by Maszo pok, May 04, 2017, 01:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maszo pok

Hello, I just bought the Name in the game reward and was wondering about something.

I wanted to use a name given to me during a long stay Hungary (Maszo Pok), its very personal and dear to me. However after reading the rules for the nicknames it seems like its too much like hero's name and it is my internet handle. Is the no possibility I can get it in the game w/ out paying/buying a new name in the game reward if that is even possible?

milon

That's a good question. My answer is that we won't know until you try. There's no pre-approval for the Creative Rewards, but there's really no penalty for submitting something that doesn't get accepted, other than a longer wait to see your creation in the game.

The devs focus all their time on creating RimWorld, but shortly before a major release they review all the pending submissions. Anything that's approved gets into the next alpha, and anything that's rejected goes back to the user to edit & resubmit. The worst thing that happens is you have to wait until the next alpha. If I were you, I'd try Maszo Pok first since that's what you really want. (But I'm not part of the review process, and neither is any other forum moderator. I'm not making any promises or hints or anything.)