[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

cuproPanda

Quote from: Nezerathian on May 12, 2017, 09:23:32 AM
Tried to make Whiskey in A17, did barrel, % were going up but when it reached 100% barrel disappears and no whiskey for my colony :(.

EDIT:
Error on Vinegar barrel that pops out on Debug log:
"Inspect string for POW_VinegarBarrel2012183 contains empty lines.
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:48)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:60)
RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller:DrawInspectStringFor(ISelectable, Single&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\Inspect\InspectPaneFiller.cs:206)
RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller:DoPaneContentsFor(ISelectable, Rect) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\Inspect\InspectPaneFiller.cs:56)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DoPaneContents(Rect) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainTabWindows\MainTabWindow_Inspect.cs:97)
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:InspectPaneOnGUI(Rect, IInspectPane) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\Inspect\InspectPaneUtility.cs:182)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DoWindowContents(Rect) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainTabWindows\MainTabWindow_Inspect.cs:82)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C1:<>m__1B3(Int32) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:192)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\IMGUI\Managed\GUI.cs:1896)"

I know exactly why the empty lines error occurred, and thought I fixed all instances of it. Sorry about that. That should have no effect on spawning, though. I'll track down the issue, thanks for reporting it :)

EDIT:
By the way, that error is for the vinegar barrel, not the whiskey barrel; You wouldn't have gotten whiskey either way :P
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Powerless and Cupro's Drinks have been updated to fix a bug with the inspect strings and spawning issues. Please download the newest versions!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Nezerathian

Yea i know i would not get whiskey from vinegar barrel just didn't get the debug error log then when the whiskey barrels disappeared. In debug mode iv put all the barrels in ur mod to try to catch errors so i can be lil bit of help :). Still thx for a great job and great mods :)
EDIT: Someday il learn the proper way of writing and won't have to edit so much.

EDIT2: Gotta catch em all ;)
QuoteConfig error in POW_LogFenceGate_Blueprint: does not add to map mesh but has a link drawer. Link drawers can only work on the map mesh.
Verse.Log:Warning(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:36)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\DefDatabase.cs:134)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\GenGeneric.cs:39)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:209)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__84B() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:49)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:439)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__849() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:353)

EDIT 3: Another one
QuoteException in CuprosDrinks.ThinkNode_ConditionalTired TryIssueJobPackage: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable'.
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00042] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNode_JobGiver.cs:33
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00019] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:48)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:22)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNodes_Conditionals.cs:27)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag.cs:46)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:452)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:398)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:297)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:105)
Verse.Pawn:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Pawn.cs:488)
Verse.TickList:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:126)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:276)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:243)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:495)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:73)

cuproPanda

Quote from: Nezerathian on May 12, 2017, 12:22:29 PM
Yea i know i would not get whiskey from vinegar barrel just didn't get the debug error log then when the whiskey barrels disappeared. In debug mode iv put all the barrels in ur mod to try to catch errors so i can be lil bit of help :). Still thx for a great job and great mods :)
EDIT: Someday il learn the proper way of writing and won't have to edit so much.

EDIT2: Gotta catch em all ;)
QuoteConfig error

EDIT 3: Another one
QuoteException

The log fence error is normal, it's needed for the gate to animate, but the game thinks something is wrong.

For the drinking, I can't replicate the issue, however, I'm also not able to get colonists to drink anything other than coffee. I'm not quite sure what the issue is since everything looks to be in order, but I'm working on it

EDIT:
I don't play on steam, and there was an update. Things may have changed in the newest unstable version, so I'll update and check

EDIT:
That fixed it. Nothing changed other than the reference, so it should have worked either way, but its working now. Thanks for letting me know!

Nezerathian

The weird thing with the spawning of alcohol, debug mode building barrels works fine, but when pawns did build barrels then 1 out of 10 test barrels didn't drop alcohol crate. No error in Debug log.

EDIT: Thanks for great job :).

cuproPanda

(This will be a reference post for an upcoming release)

Diode Layout Examples

Anode

Anodes accept power from an energy network and send it to cathodes

Diode

Diodes connect anodes and cathodes together, allowing power transfer.

Cathode

Cathodes accept power from anodes and send it to their connected energy network

Example 1
The anode is used to draw power from the solar panel, and passes it to the cathode

Example 2
The anode is used to draw power from the solar panel, and passes it to two different cathodes. The energy sent is divided equally between the two cathodes

Example 3
Two different anodes are accepting power, sending the combined amount to the cathode

Example 4
Two different anodes are accepting power, sending their power to two different cathodes. The energy sent is divided equally between the two cathodes

cuproPanda

Quote from: Nezerathian on May 12, 2017, 04:00:16 PM
The weird thing with the spawning of alcohol, debug mode building barrels works fine, but when pawns did build barrels then 1 out of 10 test barrels didn't drop alcohol crate. No error in Debug log.

Was there a space for the crates? I'll run a test batch of 100 and see if I can get this to happen. My guess is there wasn't a spot for the crate.

EDIT:
After debug testing and having pawns build them, I get no issues. I tested 100 alcohol barrels of various types and 25 barrels of vinegar. Are you sure one of the crates wasn't just hauled away?

Nezerathian

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 12, 2017, 04:36:45 PM
Quote from: Nezerathian on May 12, 2017, 04:00:16 PM

Was there a space for the crates? I'll run a test batch of 100 and see if I can get this to happen. My guess is there wasn't a spot for the crate.

EDIT:
After debug testing and having pawns build them, I get no issues. I tested 100 alcohol barrels of various types and 25 barrels of vinegar. Are you sure one of the crates wasn't just hauled away?

Yea pretty sure cos I was watching the moment when barrels had gone to 100%. Maybe its rim world thing, 2 times when I bought from caravan items didn't spawn, reloaded and it worked, but still, the first batch of whiskey I made didn't appear and that was 3000 corn invested there. Still great work and thx.

cuproPanda

Expanded Power has been updated to A17, and I've added diodes! I'm excited to see what people come up with, I've wanted diodes to be in the game for a long time!

Canute

Sorry, these pic's don't realy show me the use of the new diodes.
Maybe you should create some examples that show the use of diodes when a simple conduit wouldn't be better and cheaper.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Canute on May 13, 2017, 12:20:51 PM
Sorry, these pic's don't realy show me the use of the new diodes.
Maybe you should create some examples that show the use of diodes when a simple conduit wouldn't be better and cheaper.

Conduits don't restrict energy flow to a single direction or allow a limited amount of energy to pass through. Diodes allow you to send energy where you want it, and only how much you want. The pictures are meant to illustrate the layout of the diodes, not an intended purpose.

Trigon

cuproPanda

Minor update for POW, changed WorkToMake to WorkToBuild, no more insta-build structures! Also, new glowstone graphics (except fences)

cuproPanda

Updated Quarry to 17.01, added support for Expanded Power ores: Copper, Lead, and Quartz.

Updates are now done, unless there are bugs found!

cuproPanda

Cupro's Drinks has been updated! I rewrote the way alcohol barrels work from scratch, so they work the same way as vanilla fermenting barrels. I also adjusted the recipes and added alcohol precursors to match the process. The new version(17.10) will not work with previous versions, however, so a new save will be required.